Hello! WTT til the New Year :)

Scarlett P

Busy baking #2 💕
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! Hope you're all well :)

It's been a long time since I posted here (hmm need to update my signature when I can remember how!)

BnB kept me sane when I was ttc and preggers, but life has been so hectic since my LO arrived I've just not had chance to get on here.

Having said that, today I finally managed to convince my hubby about trying for #2 *happydance* so I'm now officially WTT and thought what better way to celebrate than coming back here!

Looking forward to getting to know some lovely ladies and hopefully share some journies together

:) xx

Ps any WTT tips much appreciated as I've actually been broody for ages so the wait til Jan is gonna kill me! Anything to keep me sane much appreciated!

Hi there

I haven't been here in a long time too.

I am also WTT but I don't know for how long. I am not ready for baby#2 or being pregnant yet.

I am currently at the stage where I wanna get my body to a better health for my own sake (my diet and sleep are no where good - being busy with an infant and my family does take from me :p).

Ps any WTT tips much appreciated as I've actually been broody for ages so the wait til Jan is gonna kill me! Anything to keep me sane much appreciated!

ask precious Orla to keep you SUPER busy :dance:

Hi there

I haven't been here in a long time too.

I am also WTT but I don't know for how long. I am not ready for baby#2 or being pregnant yet.

I am currently at the stage where I wanna get my body to a better health for my own sake (my diet and sleep are no where good - being busy with an infant and my family does take from me :p).

ask precious Orla to keep you SUPER busy :dance:

Hello and welcome back too ButterflyX!

I've found it's been a more gradual thing getting my head around ttc this time. Although I wonder if that's also because last time was rough on us both.

So I'm trying to use this WTT time to get my body ready too. I've been temping and FF took away my crosshairs this morning :cry: so have made some diet changes and trying to cut right back on my cups of tea. What are you doing and how old is your LO?

xx

Hi there Scarlett! I'm WTT until the New Year also! Welcome back :flower:

Well we've now got to delay things :cry: AND I've got to stop breastfeeding :cry: :cry:

I had laser eye surgery a few years back and turns out I'm one of the unlucky few that have to have it done again. I was meant to have the enhancement surgery spring 2013...but then I got pregnant so had to postpone. So I really want to get it done before ttc again.

BUT they can't do it whilst I'm breastfeeding AND I've got to have stopped feeding for THREE MONTHS before they can do the op :CRY: sooooooo hoping to finish in about two weeks, so I can have my next appointment early Jan. Normally its a month from next appointment to op, so looking at Feb :cry: :cry:

Although I still haven't had AF or O'd since stopping BC so at least it gives me more time to try and get my cycle back on track...

Well we've now got to delay things :cry: AND I've got to stop breastfeeding :cry: :cry:

I had laser eye surgery a few years back and turns out I'm one of the unlucky few that have to have it done again. I was meant to have the enhancement surgery spring 2013...but then I got pregnant so had to postpone. So I really want to get it done before ttc again.

BUT they can't do it whilst I'm breastfeeding AND I've got to have stopped feeding for THREE MONTHS before they can do the op :CRY: sooooooo hoping to finish in about two weeks, so I can have my next appointment early Jan. Normally its a month from next appointment to op, so looking at Feb :cry: :cry:

Although I still haven't had AF or O'd since stopping BC so at least it gives me more time to try and get my cycle back on track...

Aw Scarlett<3.

I'm surprised they'll let you do laser when you want to have a baby...my eye doctor won't do laser for me until we are done having kids.

Hi there Scarlett! I'm WTT until the New Year also! Welcome back :flower:

Thank you Hermione :flower: how long have you been WTT? Good luck, hope you get that BFP asap! xx

It'll be a 2 1/2 year road by January. I had to lose over 100 pounds and get my health in order first. So I'm counting the days now until I'm released by my final doctor.

Wow that's amazing! Well done you :) are you at your target weight now? How long until you get signed off by your Dr?

I had the original surgery in 2009, long before I was thinking about babies. Sadly I'm one of the few people that need to have the enhancement surgery after the first procedure...and now they've put a time limit on when you can do that. I was meant to have that done (right on the cusp of still getting it free) when I got pregnant in 2013, so I've already postponed it once. I doubt they'll still let me have it for free if I wait another couple of years to have another baby so it's now or never really. The good news is that my sight hasn't changed since I had all the tests done back in 2013.

So when are you ttc?

xxx

Wow that's amazing! Well done you :) are you at your target weight now? How long until you get signed off by your Dr?

I had the original surgery in 2009, long before I was thinking about babies. Sadly I'm one of the few people that need to have the enhancement surgery after the first procedure...and now they've put a time limit on when you can do that. I was meant to have that done (right on the cusp of still getting it free) when I got pregnant in 2013, so I've already postponed it once. I doubt they'll still let me have it for free if I wait another couple of years to have another baby so it's now or never really. The good news is that my sight hasn't changed since I had all the tests done back in 2013.

So when are you ttc?

xxx

Yeah I am. My doctor is pretty happy with how much I've lost :). I'm down 116 now. He should be releasing me to TTC in January.

Ahh...that makes sense with the laser stuff. I'm wishing you luck with it all! You'll be back on the TTC bandwagon soon! :flower::baby:

How exciting for you! Fingers and toes crossed you get the all clear for Jan :) are you charting your cycles atm?

xx

How exciting for you! Fingers and toes crossed you get the all clear for Jan :) are you charting your cycles atm?

xx

Kind of? I have an IUD so there isn't much tracking I can do yet...that is scheduled to be removed the day after I see the other doctor lol.:thumbup:

Hi Ladies! I am new here :) Just wanted to join you guys in WTT until after the New Year. The hubs and I haven't discussed a specific date yet, only general terms like "next year" or "springtime." But I am definitely getting the itch!! My best friend is pregnant with her second right now and I wish I was closer to her and her little one because maybe it would appease me just for a while.

Anyways, had a super emotional week last week (thanks AF) and really realized how ready I am although DH is not quite "there" yet ;)

We are both 27 and are celebrating our second wedding anniversary in October! We have been together since New Years 2007 and both work full-time and have two fur-baby cattle dogs.

Anyways- DH has always been very milestone-oriented, for instance he wouldn't propose to me until we had both graduated from college even though we had been together for several years by then. We both wanted to WWT until we had our student loans paid off...Well...that time has ALMOST come (yippee!!) and I know he wants to "save up" for a while even after they are paid off in late December to feel more secure. So I am thinking Spring (he is probably thinking Fall'16). We shall see!

Oh and I also have an IUD (copper). I was on BC pills for probably 8 or 9 years before switching in Nov 2013.

Hope we all get to have a very happy 2016, filled with lots of BFPs :)!

Oooh exciting Hermione394, bet you're super excited for Jan!

mcs_22 welcome along! :hugs: maybe you could see if he would agree to NTNP between spring and autumn next year?

With an IUD do your cycles come back straight away? Guessing they're probably better for you than the pill?

xx

Oooh exciting Hermione394, bet you're super excited for Jan!

mcs_22 welcome along! :hugs: maybe you could see if he would agree to NTNP between spring and autumn next year?

With an IUD do your cycles come back straight away? Guessing they're probably better for you than the pill?

xx

HI Scarlett - thanks for the welcome! My cycles were always very normal due to BC pills and if I remember correctly, they came back normally once I transitioned to the copper IUD (no hormones). The only exception is very HEAVY periods and much more cramping than I was used to. I forgot how heavy my flow was prior to BC pills:dohh:! But I wanted to be hormone-free so I chose the Paragard. And since there are no hormones, in theory, yes my cycles should remain similar once I have it taken out and of course one can get pregnant as soon as it is removed.

Maybe someone who has had theirs taken out can chime in:laugh2:

MY OH is goal-oriented too in the sense he likes it to be "one big life change at a time". I think he's tired of my broodiness though, so he agreed to January 2016 lol. We agree waiting much longer will probably mean it won't happen, since he has a timeline on the other end of not wanting minors around when he is at retirement age.

I'm SO excited for January, that I'm practically jumping out of my skin! OH also has said that IF for some reason the surgeon tells us to wait longer without a legitimate reason (like something that would be dangerous), we are probably going to ignore him because I've done everything he has asked of us. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm TOLD that the cycle will return to normal fairly quickly once the IUD is removed. I'm really hoping so, because my periods without the IUD make me out of commission when they are around. I usually am on the couch in the fetal position from the pain. I hate it. I'm hoping I won't have a ton of them during the TTC time period, I can't imagine experiencing the cramps ON TOP of being depressed over no baby.

That's good that after the IUD you can both start ttc straight away, waiting for the pill to leave my system is driving me mad! I thought that WTT this time would make things easier and I'd feel more chilled than last time.... but at the moment it still feels like all the waiting that was there before, just no POAS and hoping for a BFP.

Really hope we all get our BFP's really quickly next year, the TTC train really got me down after a while... and yes you're right Hermione it's extra rubbish with evil cramps too! Although maybe your cycles will be lighter now?

I'm really hoping I O this month although I guess I've got another week to go - got a really dreadful cold atm and that I'm sure is skewing my temps!

That's good that after the IUD you can both start ttc straight away, waiting for the pill to leave my system is driving me mad! I thought that WTT this time would make things easier and I'd feel more chilled than last time.... but at the moment it still feels like all the waiting that was there before, just no POAS and hoping for a BFP.

Really hope we all get our BFP's really quickly next year, the TTC train really got me down after a while... and yes you're right Hermione it's extra rubbish with evil cramps too! Although maybe your cycles will be lighter now?

I'm really hoping I O this month although I guess I've got another week to go - got a really dreadful cold atm and that I'm sure is skewing my temps!

Hi Scarlett! So did you ovulate this month?? Or is it too early still??

Hope you are feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->