hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sum2401, Apr 6, 2009.

1. sum2401

sum2401 New Member

hello!

i have recently found out i am to be a mummy at the end of this year and came across this site by browsing google!

my sisters have been through this 5 times alrtogether already so am getting great advice!

still doesn't stop me feelign shocked at the excessive tiredness and nausea (anyone else surprised at how much it knows you for six?!)

i am also at work - soemthing my sisters did not do whilst pregnant - i have not told my employers and despite only being 7 weeks, my tummy is already showing - bloating (?) i am told! so am feeling frumpy as none of my clothes fit!

i really need advice on maternity leave please! i would like to take it earlieer then the 11th week before my baby is due - i am feeling so sick i just don't see how i can cope. but i don't want to hand in my notice becaise i think i won't get my maternity pay - which doesn't seem fair as i have been with teh company for 18month+. anyone know how i can find out my options- i have read so much on the net but am still so confused and getting quite depressed about it now - can't find anything that seems to fit right? someone on this site suggested i look at the home and relationship section but i can't find it! i think i am just getting hopeless at finding answers!

please help if you can - sorry for the moan! just feeling a bit alone and lost at the moment!

thanks!

2. emie

emie ttc#6

3. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

welcome and congrats!
    post your question in the pregnancy forum area, i'm sure loads of ladies can help you.

4. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to BnB.xx

5. Charlotte-j

Charlotte-j Mum of 2.

welcome to baby and bump :)

6. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

hello & welcome xx

7. Waiting2bMommy

Waiting2bMommy Levi and Jax's Mommy!

Hello and Welcome! :wave: