Hello!

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's a pleasure to be here... this place looks fab!

My name is Tabatha, but everyone calls me Tabs. My fiance, Leigh, and I were busy making plans for our wedding in Oct. 2008 and I suddenly find out this week that I'm expecting!!! :dohh:

After getting over the initial shock (totally unexpected to say the least!) we are both thrilled with the news! :happydance:

According to dates, I am about 6 weeks ish... TBH I don't really understand how it's all worked out!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and getting some tips and advice!

See you around the forum,

Tabs x

I think untill your 12wk scan your dates are measured from the first day of your last period lol! Welcome & congrats :)

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump

Work out your dates from the first day of your last period then your 12 week scan (dating scan) will be more accurate.

:D

Hiya Tabs
Welcome to B'N'B :)

Congrats and welcome:hi:

How are your wedding plans coming along or are you postponing them now?

Congrats & Welcome. So there will be 1 unexpected extra guest at the wedding then LOL.:hi:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Congrats on your Pregnancy and upcoming Wedding! Im sure you will learn alot from these Grils....All the Best :hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... this really is a friendly place!

We have decided to postpone the wedding... too much to think about and contend with at the same time!!! Besides, if we leave it a year or so, we can have a special bridesmaid or page boy!! :laugh2:

Working back from dates like you all suggested, then I would be due on July 16th! Eeeeek... that doesn't seem so far away really! :shock:

The shock of it all is starting to wear off a bit now and so I'm finally beginning to feel happy about it.... my poor old OH, Leigh, is really happy but still in denial I think! Don't think it'll set in properly for us until the first scan!

Anyhoo, I'm rambling now.... :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"