Hello :)

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Hiya girls, Just a quick question... This will be my last aswell :) LOL

Well Me (22) and my husband (28) have been currently ttc for over 2 and half years.. We sadly lost our first baby in 2011 which devasted us both.. since then we have both been arguing alot which is putting presure on both of us.. We have both been to a fertility clinic and have been tested and we both got the clear.. I've also been checked to see if i'm ovulating and i am :) so thats the good news so far!! Well we have been confuzeled on when to have :sex:... my cylces are all over the place atm.. don't know why :(.. All we want to know if it's true to have :sex: on only day 16..

sorry 4 tmi :(

Hi. sorry for your loss...xxx

It depends how long your cycles are, id try working out/keep track and theres apps/websites to put your info in to see the best times for you to :sex:

:dust:

People say you should try every other day in the days leading up to and including O for best chances. That said it's sometimes easier said then done. You could try temping or OPK's to track O better.

Hi, my cylces can vary from 28-34... i'm using a app on my phone so think i will stick to that one. thanks ladies x

If you try opks you will know when you are ovulating and what days to bd on xx

I always get moaned at buying opks, preg tests, lol.

Try temping. If your periods are irregular, odds are you are ovulating on different days each month.

Don't just BD on day 16. What if you are ovulating on CD 14 or CD 20? You would be completely missing the egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->