Hello!

halullat

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 27 weeks today which some places class as third trimester so I thought I would pop in and say hello!

I'm still feeling so nervous that something will go wrong but am trying to be positive! And all being well, I should be having a 4d scan tomorrow which I am vaguely terrified of (in case something is wrong)!

Hey! I considered myself as being in the third tri at 27 because mathematically it is the closest to 2/3rds of the way through, although some may disagree.

I'm 28+3 with our first and have been paranoid the whole way through so don't worry your not on your own. We were TTC for 2years and was just about to start clomid when we experienced a chemical the month before we conceived this little boy so I have been convinced that something is going to go wrong.. I also have this crazy irrational fear that someone is going to tell me that he's not mine and I can't keep him, like I said I no it sounds crazy but I can't help it!

I would love a 4d scan but we agreed not to so that the way our little man looks is a complete surprise when he arrives :)

Try not to think about things that could go wrong and just think you've made it so far! :hugs:

Hello & welcome :)

I'm sure most pregnant women at some point has felt worried something nay go wrong, I know I have it's totally normal, hopefully when you have your scan tomorrow you'll feel more reassured your baby's growing well...GoodLuck for tomorrow I hope It all goes great..x

Thank you both for your responses, it is good to know I'm not alone with worrying!

My mum was saying that I'm really impatient going for a 4d scan and I do agree in a way as I would love the surprise but also want to double check gender and make sure he is growing okay and the 4d scan was on offer so was too tempted and just bought it, but I can't stop myself from playing out horrible scenarios of what might happen etc. Hopefully once I'm there I'll relax!

Stupidly I have to do a 5 hourish drive on Thursday which isn't helping my anxiety either, I should have just gone via aeroplane but have a terrible fear of flying and didn't want to stress myself out to that extent, but logically know that me driving and getting the ferry is statistically more dangerous so feel like I am an idiot for putting myself, husband and unborn baby at that risk.

This is our first too, and although we hadn't been ttc I had been so broody for what feels like forever but we weren't in the position to try which was really upsetting, but nothing compared to ttc I imagine!

And congratulations on both of your pregnancies! x

You really need to try and relax a little more, you sound so stressed :hugs:

Everything will be fine with baby and the scan will be so magical :)

With everything on Thursday try to think that so many people do journeys like that all the time, don't think of the statistics think that this is just an every day activity that people partake in all the time. Good thing about driving is that if you need to stop for the toilet or some air you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->