Hello!!

Angelbabymama

Mama to Kashi & #2 on way
Reaction score
Hi I'm Lola,
So happy to be in here, I'm about 5 weeks pregnant with baby #2.. My first will be 2 and a half in January. 💜
ETA: I had my :bfp: four days ago on my birthday!! 😍

Hi welcome and congrats! I'm another 5 weeker myself right now :). Have you had any symptoms yet?

Hi welcome and congrats! I'm another 5 weeker myself right now :). Have you had any symptoms yet?

Hey! Congratulations to you too!! No symptoms yet, except it's pretty tender when my son nurses. How about you?

I just have some mild naseua sometimes. Been drinking water like a horse recently. When I first got my bfp, I had stirrings of an oncoming cold and sore throat but it's gone now. Nothing too bad yet.

Is a cold a symptom? I got a sore throat & cold the day I got my bfp too...

Congrats to you both! :)

Angel, what a wonderful birthday gift!!! :happydance: I am just getting over a cold. I'm not sure if that's a symptom or not, but it's a good question!

vs, I feel you - I can't stop drinking water!!! I'm running to the bathroom ALL. THE. TIME! :wacko:

I believe a cold is a symptom for some women. It's not as common as naseua which seems to be the popular symptom. I'm still testing on the sticks for fun and to keep knowing this is not a dream I'm in lol, but today the test line was even more darker than the control line. I was really happy seeing that! Gone are the days of faint positive!

vs, me too with the testing! I can't help myself! I had a MMC back in June so it has been hard to accept the fact that I really am pregnant again. At first I tested 12 days straight just to see those 2 lines! (I have a bunch of cheapies, so why not?) It is SO comforting to see the test line darker than the control line. If testing every day makes you feel good, keep doing it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->