Hello!

Essjay85

Reaction score
Well seems a little surreal. But I'm here with #3 on the way lol hi guys xx

Thanks guys. I'm very nervous this time round. But very excited!

Hello and congrats :) I'm also pregnant with my third (fifth pregnancy with 2 mcs) due January 28th

congratulations :) im also on my third and very nervous this time around. due around jan 20th xx

What is it with being so nervous 3rd time round!

oh i dont know! lol but its every little thing this time round. i just feel like im lucky enough to have 3 perfect babies without something going wrong :blush: as much as i love this place to vent and reassure me there are also other times when it terrifies the living poop outta me :haha:

xx Linzi xx

I know i feel the same, Google is driving me mad. I've gone from slight stomach aches to back aches and I've googled everything and it always tells you the worst case scenario! Lol

Hey :) congratulations!
I'm pregnant with my second now and feel more in edge this time, not sure why!

Avoid google at all costs it's the devils work for pregnancies and any type of self diagnosis!

I once admitted myself to a&e thinking I had a brain tumor, it was just a tension headache because I got into a google frenzy :blush: :dohh:

Oh that's so something I would I do! I'm terrible! I'm not googling anymore. Only asking for opinions on b&b if I get desperate. (Probably about 15 times a day with differnt symptoms lol)

I'm more on edge with this pregnancy than my first. I think as I'm getting a little older im more of a worrier! Not that I'm that old.. but that's all I can put it down to lol

Oh that's so something I would I do! I'm terrible! I'm not googling anymore. Only asking for opinions on b&b if I get desperate. (Probably about 15 times a day with differnt symptoms lol)

I'm more on edge with this pregnancy than my first. I think as I'm getting a little older im more of a worrier! Not that I'm that old.. but that's all I can put it down to lol

I'm def more nervous this time! I'm 31 now and was 25 when I had our first so think getting older does make you worry more! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->