Hello!

mom2pne

Reaction score
I'm waiting to miscarry and then I will be having a hcg retest to make sure my level is down to 0 and then next week I can set up a consultation appt and figure out why I keep having chemical pregnancies. This is my 3rd in 4 years. My OB wants me to wait until after we get some blood tests done first so it maybe until September or October before we start trying again. :cry:

I'm sorry you are having a hard time! I had a chemical a few months ago, and my cycle is still VERY screwed up. I hope the wait goes by quickly and you get your BFP soon :hugs: Are you trying to conceive your first?

I'm sorry you are having a hard time! I had a chemical a few months ago, and my cycle is still VERY screwed up. I hope the wait goes by quickly and you get your BFP soon :hugs: Are you trying to conceive your first?

Thank you! I am sorry for your loss! No, I have 5 boys aged 21, 19 (today), 9 year old twins, and 5. My husband and I are trying for a girl, but we know we will be done even if it's another boy. Just have to get it to full term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->