• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hello :)

elizabeth88

Reaction score
hey all, i found out im pregnant a few days ago i joined one of these forums when i was pregnant with my daughter (she will be 6 in two weeks) thought ii would do it this time. i was on the web md boards before but i like how this is set up better. i am 27 my bf is 31 we have been together for 8 years, i live in mass. i am guessing i am due around july, i feel more pregnant then 5 weeks i am wondering if my last period was just implantation bleeding, my appt isnt until next month so i will have to wait and see.

Welcome and congratulations!

I questioned if I was further along too, but turns out I just had symptoms super early! (Yay...lol)
I was nauseous a week before I was due for AF, tested at 1 day late and got THE darkest test line ever!! The control line was actually super faint. I then started with vomiting daily at like 4.5 weeks, so I began to question my last AF since it was a bit lighter/shorter. Had 9 week ultrasound and baby was right on, so I'm just very (un)lucky and was diagnosed with HG at 8 weeks. I suffered until 8 weeks, thinking it was just morning sickness but turns out getting sick 5+ times a day, after eating, is NOT normal ;)

Welcome! May your pregnancy be as beautiful and relaxing as ever ~

Hey, congrats!
I think I am around 5 weeks 3/4days which makes me due mid July. We are hoping to book an early scan for reassurance next week. Hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"