Hello!

suze12

Reaction score
Hi, I'm suzanne. :dance:
I found out I was pregnant with my second the day before New Year's Day. It was a shock as we were being referred for fertility treatment just before Christmas. I think I'm still a bit in shock now. I think I'm around 6 weeks pregnant. I had a scan last week at the epu as they suspected it was ectopic but thankfully isn't. I was on here 3 years ago when having my first and met a great bunch of girls including suspect pink :)
Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself. Xxx

Hi Suzanne! I'm also pregnant with my second, and found a great group of girls the first time around too. My little one is only 4 months old, so we got a bit of a surprise too.

That's great that you got pregnant on your own without needing fertility intervention. Congratulations. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hi Suzanne! I'm also pregnant with my second, and found a great group of girls the first time around too. My little one is only 4 months old, so we got a bit of a surprise too.

That's great that you got pregnant on your own without needing fertility intervention. Congratulations. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thanks buffy, congratulations to you too. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. How far along are you? xxx

I am a little shy of 5 weeks, so early days yet. I'll be getting my blood test on Monday and getting the results on Wednesday. If all is well, I'll get a referral for a dating scan around 7-8 weeks.

Hello, welcome back and congratulations. I am also pregnant with my second. My little girl is almost 14 months. I have a scan in the morning to figure out how far I am as I have no idea with crazy cycles all over the place.

Happy healthy 9 months to you x

Yayyy !!! Suzanne I was going to message you to remind you to come back 😍 xxxxx it's very sureal isn't it :) hope your ok !!! Xxxxxxxxx

Hello, welcome back and congratulations. I am also pregnant with my second. My little girl is almost 14 months. I have a scan in the morning to figure out how far I am as I have no idea with crazy cycles all over the place.

Happy healthy 9 months to you x

Oh that would be crazy not knowing! How far along do you think you are?

Hello, congratulations! Also here with #2 (all being well!!) x

Hello, congratulations! Also here with #2 (all being well!!) x

Thank you and Congratulations to everyone too. Hannah yes it's very surreal. I'm ok thanks, I'm at the hating going to the loo stage incase I see anything I don't want to stage. I couldn't remember my log in and kept getting locked out, it's taken about a week to get back on here lol. Hope everyone is ok xxxx
Good luck vickylou and buffy. Hope your scans go well xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->