Hello

mrshuse8pound

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new here and just wanted to say "hi" to everyone!

I'm Kenya and my SO is Josh. I'm 33 and he's 24 and I have two sons from a previous relationship. He has NONE so we've decided to expand OUR family by two feet...lol

I have tubal related infertility where I'm working with one good tube but still optimistic when it's God's time for us it will happen.

I hope I can be a big support to everyone and I'm mostly here for support myself. Josh is very supportive but he's a man and he doesn't understand how hard this "infertility thing" is for women. Also I do not have any girlfriends who struggle with conceiving *lucky them* so I hope to make some here.

Oh and I stay at home and Josh is AD Navy so for all the military spouses an extra special HidoHo!

Toodles.

Sidnote: I've been TTC since September 2007....*sigh*:wacko:

wow! 14 views and not one hello....hmmm, what's up with that ladies??

Just thought I would drop you a line one newb to another ;) I'm WTC and getting impatient, lol. I know God will bless you with a sweet one. If you ever need to talk then please let me know!

Hooray...I am also a wife to an AD Army Man...I am currently TTC through WRAMC in Washington, DC.....Baby Dust To Us All!

Hi welcome to BNB Not an Army wife or TTC but thought id say hi anyway

Sam xx

https://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/xoButterfly25/BabyandBump.gif​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583