Hello :)

Catherine896

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Ive just found out Im 4 weeks pregnant :) Due Feb 15th I think.

I have 2 children already, a 9yr old and 4yr old. They will be so excited but Im not telling them for a while yet.

I thought something was up as my boobs have been very painful for the last week, the pain has eased a bit today luckily. I also had heartburn last week. Feeling quite crampy today but its not painful, its more like tightening feelings.

Im obviously very early on so trying not to get too excited but its hard! Im already planning a shopping list and had a names list for months!

Hope everyones feeling well :)

Hello :wave:
Hope you have a fabulous 9month!
Ive also got a 9 year old and a 4 year old! X

Hello everyone, Ive just found out Im 4 weeks pregnant :) Due Feb 15th I think.

I have 2 children already, a 9yr old and 4yr old. They will be so excited but Im not telling them for a while yet.

I thought something was up as my boobs have been very painful for the last week, the pain has eased a bit today luckily. I also had heartburn last week. Feeling quite crampy today but its not painful, its more like tightening feelings.

Im obviously very early on so trying not to get too excited but its hard! Im already planning a shopping list and had a names list for months!

Hope everyones feeling well :)

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you :) Did your breasts hurt consistently? Or did they hurt on and off throughout the day?

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you :) Did your breasts hurt consistently? Or did they hurt on and off throughout the day?[/QUOTE]

They hurt constantly, at one point lying on my side really hurt them lol.

Thanks everyone :)

Hello!
You and I will be on all the boards at the same time. I got my
BFP a few days ago. Will be four weeks tomorrow! Welcome! :thumbup:

Congrats and welcome! You'll have a baby around valentines, so sweet :) happy and healthy nine months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->