• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hello

Dia888

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I've been trying to conceive since last year September but nothing happened. I bought evening prime rose I'm taking it now waiting for my ovulation day. Please pray 4 me. I hope this time will be my lucky month and I'm praying for you all Good Will grant your wishes.

Hi Dia!

Welcome to the forum :) My name is Mridula, 26 years old and TTC #1 this year. Not sure exactly when yet.
Good luck to you :) Keep in touch!

Have you been tracking your ovulation or tried ovulation tests?
Have you tried finding out the reason behind the delay you're experiencing in conceiving?

I have never tracked my ovulation. But I bought an ovulation kit on Amazon it will arrive tomorrow. Thank you for caring.

I have never tracked my ovulation. But I bought an ovulation kit on Amazon it will arrive tomorrow. Thank you for caring.
I am using an app for ovulation tracking called Flo. Its available on App Store/ Play Store. I chart my periods and it shows me when I will be ovulating next. Its really necessary to track your periods and ovulation days when TTC.
Many ladies in this forum have been using it too. So I would suggest you to use it too... to get to know when to do the BD.

And yeah Ovulation kits are always a great help! Thats one of the best ways to keep a check on your ovulation days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"