Hello :)

coffee_addict

Reaction score
Hello

I'm Georgiana, but everyone calls me Jace, and I'm 18, studying Environmental Management at uni. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi because I have a feeling that this website/forum is going to be very helpful to me in the next few months :)

I'm only five weeks pregnant, not that it's stopped me thinking of baby names already :blush: and still finding everything a little bit strange! Nice to know that there's somewhere like this to chat to other people though!

So yeah, hi guys :wave:

Hey Hun:) I'm Skye. 17 years ok'd and about 15 weeks pregnant! How's the last week or so gone for you? Are you getting sick or anything like that?

Hey and welcome!!!!
oh and a HUGE congrats :D
I'm 18 and tomorrow will be 30 weeks pregnant :)

How has your pregnancy been so far?? I'm going to gatehr that alot of your symptoms will start soon if they havent already. The fun part :S not

Hope you are doing well and hope to see you around this site :D xx

Hey guys,
Yeah it's been going alright so far, a little bit of nausea but I'm bracing myself for the next few weeks o_O
How are your pregnancies going? :)
x

Ohh hopefully you don't get too sick.. Mines been alright until lately.. I just can't wait for tge baby to be here!! What names do you like?

that good to hear. And yes, brace yourself for the many changes in your body haha

Mine has been good, my belly is huge and I think I will develop a waddle soon :S but I'm loving it. Only 10 more weeks til I meet my little boy...sooooooooo happy :D

There are some cons but, like the stretch marks that are starting to take over my body and my belly iches like made, but its soooooo worth it :)

I see you are at uni, thats awesome. I am too, this is my first year doing a Bachelor of Education. Officially finished my first assessment yesturday, so I am very proud of myself :D

Are you still with the father of the baby??

Yeah fingers crossed...I usually hate even feeling sick so I'm going to be the grumpiest person ever!
Glad yours is going ok :)

I like Florence, Olivia, Amelie and Aubree for girls and Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Bentley and Ambrose for boys...what names do you like?
x

Aw those are cute!!! I like Azaria, Isaias, and Riyaaz for boys ad Xarianna, Nayeli, and Zariah for girls(/

Cammy I'm glad your pregnancy is going well but yes I'm scared of the stretch marks too! Any idea what you want to call your little boy?

Cool you're doing education, and well done on the first assignment :) I have so many piling up on my desk it's unreal!

We are kind of together, everything's a little bit manic at the moment x

My boyfriend is pretty muh set on 4 names: Lucas, Alexander, Daniel or Johnothan

I'm still undecided...theres just sooooooo many names and its hard to pick just one.

Those are all lovely names, I think Lucas is a lovely name <3

Oh I know right! Every single day I find at least another dozen names that I think are beautiful and then change my mind a couple of hours later...there's too many names!!

haha yep that sounds like me.
Back when I was in first trimester, I came up with heaps of names I was in love with but because I thought of them so early they have lost their "awesomeness" (sorry couldnt think of anther way of describing haha)

So now Im back at the beginning. :S

I do LOVE Lucas, but its one of the names I picked early so now I'm not so sure.

My family and boyfriend are convinced we are going to call him alexander and then nickname him xander

'Awesomness' pretty much such it up lol but I agree, so many of my one-time favourite names have now been reduced to the 'I'm never going to name my child that' pile.

Hmm I think Lucas and Alexander are both lovely names, I'm sure either of them would be good :)

I think once I actually meet my little boy that a name will come to me ha as dorky as that sounds. I'm not so much for naming baby before he's born. I like the idea of meeting him first. I mean I'll pick out some names, but I wont definately decide unil he is here.

I really cant wait, I mean having him move around in my belly is an awesome feeling. But I cant wait to hold him in my arms.

Hey, Congrats on your pregnancy & welcome to babyandbump. :wave:
I think this site will be really helpful for you, if you stick around! I LOVE this forum! :thumbup:
I'm Kelly, 20 & I'm 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant with a little girl. A lot of my symptoms kicked in around 8 weeks. Pregnancy is great (I had AWFUL morning sickness, and still say it's such a great time!) I've found the third trimester to be the worst so far.

Enjoy this time. It really does fly by! :flow:

:wave: Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to BnB!

I'm Laura, I'm 19 and mummy to two. I've got a 20 month old daughter, Robyn, and a 10 week old son, Logan. I was 18 when i gave birth to my first.

I think once I actually meet my little boy that a name will come to me ha as dorky as that sounds. I'm not so much for naming baby before he's born. I like the idea of meeting him first. I mean I'll pick out some names, but I wont definately decide unil he is here.

That's exactly what I did for both my kids :thumbup:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"