Hello

Littlecat

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just spent a reassuring half hour reading the posts on this website and now realise that I am not alone in driving myself (and my partner) utterly bonkers.

I've just come off birth control as we've decided that now is the time. So as yet I can't do ovulation tests etc (not that I understand anything about this) but am already trying because - due to my endometriosis - I will need to go back on medication at some point next year if I'm not pregnant.

Since coming of the pill 3 weeks ago, I have had the weirdest range of symptoms - no withdrawal bleed, nausea then sore (very painful) breasts and now night sweats (the other two symptoms are much better now). And I know it's way too early for any of these to be pregnancy symptoms and that they are just my hormones coming off the pill but I am just driving myself mad. And annoying my partner by obsessing about ttc.

Anyway, I thought I would say hello and maybe I can share this experience with others on here.

Hiya welcome to BNB ....I would test after 28 days off the pill if no AF
hugs Serina xxx

Hi! Welcome to BnB!:wave: I agree with serina. Good luck!

:hug:

Hello, and welcome!

I am having some sort of BCP withdrawal i think at the moment - Lol!

Was hoping might be PG but have decided (for me) it's def some weird hormonal thing! Have spoken to a few others who have said it took them a couple of cycles to get back to "normal"

Good luck and am hoping you get a BFP very soon!

:hi:
I came off the pill at the end of July, my first cycle was 49 days, it was drving me mad, :bfn: after :bfn:, but had all the pregnancy symptoms. It was just my body adjusting to being off the pill. I also was driving my DH mad.
Try to relax and not think about it for a few days.

Good luck ttc

xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Right there with you girl. Just off the pill in July after 13 years! Withdrawl bleed 18 days later - cycle then started up 50 days after that! Now sitting at Day 30 of my second cycle. I did invest in some internet cheapies for ovulation off of Ebay - and tested really strong positive last night and even this morning. Might be something you might want to look at, it gives you something else to think about. Ha. Good luck and welcome to the boards! You are really going to love the boards here - the girls are so very helpful and there is never a dumb question! Someone else is always going thru the same thing - and wanting to ask the same thing!

hello and welcome!! There are so many supportive women on this site that will be more than willing to provide you with answers to any of your questions. I'm glad you found this site...you'll love it here =).

Thanks everyone for the messages. It really helps to know that other people are experiencing the same thing and in a weird way helps me stop obsessing about it (not totally, but a little). I will look at ebay for ovulation kits, thanks.

I look forward to getting to know you on these boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->