hello :)

missy123

Reaction score
Hi girls..just popping in to say hello...I dont really belong in TTC im sure i would feel more at home here x
Im a 29 year old mammy to a little boy(hes 7)...ive been TTC for 4.5 years with my partner of 9 years,we both really want another child and always have :cry: we have both been tested and nothing has been found..partners sperm count was 34 million,Im struggling to get him to take Zinc or give up smoking..I feel like it all on me to succeed in this :( I am currently on my 3rd round of Clomid which has me feeling sick and VERY emotional :cry: we are booking into a fertility clinic on 5th of January to see if we are eligible for IUI even though hubby doesnt "believe" in babies being conceived in that way :dohh: hes doing it to make me happy

Hi honey, sorry you are here. Have you had a lap?? It can show up endometriosis and PCOS.

ive had a hycosy done..is that the same?it was a dye inserted into my Fallopian tubes :thumbup:

:hi: Welcome to this section. It's not bad, there's a lot of supporting ladies on here..so you're NEVER alone! And there's always someone who understands, usually several women.

No, that's just to check if your fallopian tubes are open. What cooch is talking about is the ultrasound you get where they check for cysts.

34 million sperm still isn't bad, how was his motility?

Unfortunately it only shows blocked tubes. But if you don't suspect anything else then don't worry about it. xxx

:hi: Welcome to this section. It's not bad, there's a lot of supporting ladies on here..so you're NEVER alone! And there's always someone who understands, usually several women.

No, that's just to check if your fallopian tubes are open. What cooch is talking about is the ultrasound you get where they check for cysts.

34 million sperm still isn't bad, how was his motility?

The lap is when they are inside your body with cameras looking directly at what's there- scary but true. xxx

oh no i havnt had that done,i had a vaginal scan and hycosy plus lots of bloods tests, if anything needs doing ill know on 5th january..Im paying for it this time so im sure it will get done alot quicker :happydance: Im on clomid at the moment..still havnt ovulated..im on CD 12 i hope its soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->