Hello!

Era

Reaction score
Hi! I'm brand new to these forums. I was googling a good place for me to meet other expecting mothers. I am far away from home and hoping to make a few new friends here to help me along the way. I am currently 13 weeks into prenancy. I chose this site because my grandmother keeps calling my belly a baby bumb and I thought it ironic. This pregnancy was unplanned but both the dad and me are trying our best to make sure baby has a bright future. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Era

:hi:Welcome To BnB!

Glad you Found us. Wish you a happy and Healty 9 Months:headspin:

:hi: Hi Era, Welcome to the BnB. Congrats on the pregnancy :D

Hey Era :hi:

Welcome to B&B .. congrats on your pregnancy .. wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Thank you ladies so much for the warm welcome! Yall are so awsome!!!

Hi welcome to the forum! we must be due around the same time! im 13 weeks tomorrow and due on 8th Feb !

Hey! Thats great steph! We can be due date buddies :)

Hey! Thats great steph! We can be due date buddies :)
:happydance::happydance:

By my dates its 4th Feb but the scan put me back a few days making it 8th Feb ! so i guess only time will tell !!! lol

I havnt got a scan yet. Military takes its sweet time on getting stuff like that. I just had a ton of blood taken. I think this month I will make them scan me lol! :dance:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-189.gif to the forum!

Wising you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Hey,

I'm Sarah & I'm a newbie too. Pregnant with twins!

Hope to see you around the boards...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"