Helloooo 2nd Tri! :)

Dani_87

Pregnant Fit Mommy! :)
Reaction score
Goodbye first Trimester and Hello 2nd!

Pretty disappointed in myself that my healthy eating habits are almost completely down the drain due to morning sickness/aversions (no vomiting, but definitely turning of the stomach over a few things). Hopefully 2nd tri will be a little easier on my stomach and will allow me to eat a little better...definitely gained a little more weight these first few weeks than I would have liked! :p

How is 2nd tri treating the rest of you ladies?? :flower:

Welcome! Definitely enjoying 2nd tri a lot better than 1st- hope it's the same for you. Good luck! :flower:

welcome to second tri

Thanks! :)

Welcome! Definitely enjoying 2nd tri a lot better than 1st- hope it's the same for you. Good luck! :flower:

Thank you! That is wonderful...I'm thinking It'll be more enjoyable as well! I had an SCH during my first tri and had to really take it easy. At my last scan I was told it was completely gone and I've been able to resume normal activity. yay! :)

Welcome!!! 2nd tri is going better.. however still have some morning sickness... but getting better

Hi, I've just arrived in second tri too (although I've been lurking for a week or two already! )

First tri really wasn't all that bad for me, sickness only lasted 2.5 weeks, very little tiredness, no bleeding etc. I've been really lucky.

I probably have gained a bit more weight than I would have liked as I can't resist all the yummy foods I've been craving but on the whole I feel healthier than I did ay this point with my last pregnancy so that's a bonus :)

Welcome!!! 2nd tri is going better.. however still have some morning sickness... but getting better

Thank you!

And that's good! I feel my sickness is getting a little better, as well. I was lucky enough to never actually 'hug the toilet' per se, but having a nauseous upset stomach all day stunk! lol Have you noticed some foods irritating you more than others?

Hi, I've just arrived in second tri too (although I've been lurking for a week or two already! )

First tri really wasn't all that bad for me, sickness only lasted 2.5 weeks, very little tiredness, no bleeding etc. I've been really lucky.

I probably have gained a bit more weight than I would have liked as I can't resist all the yummy foods I've been craving but on the whole I feel healthier than I did ay this point with my last pregnancy so that's a bonus :)

Oh that's awesome! It's always nice to have a smooth going pregnancy. :) The fact that you do feel better/healthier this time around is great! Are you eating a bit better than you were? My sweet tooth has been out of control, but I've at least gotten my carb cravings back in line. lol I'm hoping to be able to control my bad cravings a little better this time around...I gained about 45lbs, almost 50lbs with DS with practically no exercise and a very poor diet. This time I'm very active and eating a lot better. We'll see!

As long as we are happy and healthy that's all that matters, right?? :winkwink:

Welcome along, the 2nd tri board is my favourite!
I'll be moving to 3rd in 3 weeks and I don't want to go! Haha, all the threads there scare me and all the ones in 1st were a bit nervewracking this is a lovely balanced place and is for the most part very cheery! x

Welcome to 2nd tri :)

I definitely feel better now apart from the tiredness. I felt horrid in 1st tri. Xx

Yes I'm definitely eating better than last time (certainly couldn't do any worse! ) last time I gave in to every craving and put on 45lbs and that was not including the baby! :dohh:

So this time I'm trying to rein myself in as best I can. I'm trying to fill up on fruit and ignore my chocolate cravings. At lunch I'm having soup and a small bread roll instead of the big cheese and onion sandwich and crisps that I really want. Its an uphill struggle, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose but either way I have to be doing better than last time :)

Great that you got your carbs cravings in check, that means you're doing better than last time too :) I think its easier to ignore the cravings the second time round as you have that memory of looking in the mirror the day after you gave birth the last time niggling away at you :haha:

I'm new to 2nd tri too! I hate the first trimester, so glad to be done there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->