Hellppp! :(

katieeandbump

Reaction score
ive just been shoppin had to come home with this awful pain in my left side :( im really worried somethings up i had my scan yesturday and everything was fine? can somethin change so quick? im hopin im just not well and i just need a big poo! its kinda like a stabby pain when i move or breathe in and i do feel sick aswel and i did have a dodgy tummy last night? anyone have this and be fine? so worrying being pregnant! <3 xxx

hun just try not to worry, go try and have a big poo and if it stills ring ur midwife, this happened to me, i just went to the loo, had a drink and a lay down and i was fine.
sometimes you can just push yourself and ur bodys telling you to rest x

You might have just pulled a muscle shopping! Or it might be round ligament pain which gets worse if you are active - should go away if you lie down for a bit. Worth calling the midwife if it doesn't go away in a couple of hours but i would just take it easy for a bit and see how things go.

I've had this a couple of times and felt hot and cold and sweaty etc afterwards.

Usually cured by taking it easy for a few hours - your body is pretty busy at the mo - it needs its rest!

also sharp stabbing pains and tummy ache can be trapped wind(gets v painful)

xx

wind, pulled muscle...highly likely to be something trivial. best wrap yourself in cotton wool now, you seem to have a panic attack about something every other day, try and chill out a bit. Listen to some music or watch a funny TV programme, even better have a nice bath to ease any strained muscles. Bet it will ease off really quickly once you have relaxed a bit.

wind, pulled muscle...highly likely to be something trivial. best wrap yourself in cotton wool now, you seem to have a panic attack about something every other day, try and chill out a bit. Listen to some music or watch a funny TV programme, even better have a nice bath to ease any strained muscles. Bet it will ease off really quickly once you have relaxed a bit.

A little bit harsh perhaps? I know pregnancy brings lots of aches and pains and we can't be expected to know what all of them are and that all of them are innocent. Especially when it's your first pregnancy everything seems quite scary at times.

I get this sometimes too katie, i put it down to stretching xx

A little bit harsh perhaps? I know pregnancy brings lots of aches and pains and we can't be expected to know what all of them are and that all of them are innocent. Especially when it's your first pregnancy everything seems quite scary at times.

I get this sometimes too katie, i put it down to stretching xx

i have to agree unless this was meant as friendly banter i think id be quite dissapointed at this response when im looking for a bit re assurance

xx

that isnt a very nice way to respond...
I have been worried about the same! so i will watch and see what answers you get :)

Im sure it isnt anything to worry about anyway hun! :)

I suffered from Awful pains at times still do.. found in the end it was my ligaments, but it is worring!

Tongue in cheek, funny...haha....
Come on ladies, you took that seriously???

i only write on here because i have no1 else really to ask and i know i do put a few questions on here about worrying but i do putgood ones on too just nice to talk to other ladies with the same symptoms as i dont know whats ok or out of the ordinary it seems to of gone now so panic over! deffo think strained too much while shoppin

just rest hun, have a nice bath and it should ease off :)
i pulled the muscles all over my belly the other week and it was agony, i couldnt move at all
today i had a bit of pain, which sounds just like yours, i put my feet up for abit and it went as soon as i stopped worrying about it :)
take it easy princess x

Rest, drink water and monitor it. If it goes away its round ligament pain or strained muscle. If the pain persists of gets worse, I would suggest you call your midwife and get an opinion. I had the same but unfortunatelly in my case the pain was persistant and intense and it turned out to be real contractions.

In most cases its nothing to worry about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->