• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

HELP!!!!!!!! 2 days late!

will test with FMU tomorrow if AF still not here...... still feel like it must becoming??? i have on and off AF like pains and feel wet down below all the rime (TMI i know sorry).
how are you all doing? ever experienced this??
xx baby dust to us all xx

That's one of the best preggy signs!!!! TEST!!!! :happydance:

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

OMG!!!! SNIP your making me feel positive!!!!
God dont know what to do..........

got no FMU now so will have to wait ........yes?

Thanks sooo much x x

When in was preg (sadly ended in mmc) I was convinced af was going to come, I had the exact same af cramps as when af would usually come, I didn't test until I was a week late coz I was so sure af would show, I kept going to toilet feeling like it had arrived but it was just cm....it's quite common to have af cramps in early preg :) and to be 3days late is an AMAZING sign!! :) especially if your usually regular :) fx for you will be stalking the thread, excited to see your BFP pics hehe :D xxxx

a test would show anytime of day if you are already late!

The wet feeling down there will last for the whole pregnancy!!

I'm a poas addict, if you use a frer they can pick up bfp as early as 10dpo, so 3days late on Frer would defo show up a bfp even if it's not fmu :) xxx

Test test test nd keep us updated fingers x for u x

thanks... im feeling optimistic now which scares me especially if it is a BFN!!!

Thanks ladies its nice to have a support network even if its a virtual one lol!! nobody in my family knows weve been trying so its hard.... you just need someone to share it with xxxxx

Been TTC for 2 months for #2 bambino(have a 19 month old) got preggers so easy 1st time, feel like it may take a while im older now and worried..

emaskew im waiting by my comp all day to see have you tested :)

Ladies it wasn't my month

AF showed 1st thing

ive spent the day crying x x

:( awwww so sorry for you darl :( stupid nasty witch!! Lots of hugs and millions of sprinkles of babydust for you xxxxxxx next month will be yours xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies x

how are going SNIP?? done anymore tests?

Im booked into the doctors to continue down the IVF route Hubby is booked in to give his samples. Hopefully we will have some answers soon.

Thought i might had won the race this month so AF took me by surprise x x

Baby dust to all still in the race x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"