Help!!! 22 dpo BFN!!

Dle22

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm always reading posts/advice on here but rarely post my own. DP and I have been ttc for nearly 2 years now , I have cysts on ovaries but apparentt hormones all fine and he has low sperm volume and motility. Luckily time is on our side, both 25.

I am at a total loss this month, almost certain I ovulated 3 weeks ago- I am pretty much an expert by now! Had my usual post ov symptoms (full breasts, sensitive nipples, creamy cm etc). AF did not show up 14/15 dpo so I held out to test. On 16/17 dpo I took an opk with fmu (didn't want to use up my only hpt yet and I've heard they can be just as accurate). Got a dark second line but not a positive... I'm used to this when tracking ov also, my lh surge is very short and can be hard to catch often a near positive indicates enough for me. So I left it a few days, 19 dpo I was struck down with an awful sickness bug and was bed bound, throwing up the lot. Decided to test with an opk and last hpt with fmu the next day 20 dpo, had a blaringly neg hpk and although a definite line on opk, was not a positive and slightly lighter than 16 dpo one. As I had been SO sick the day before, I was probably dangerously dehydrated when I took those tests and my urine was on the orange/brown side.
So I was at a total loss AGAIN! Now breasts are less full, although slightly sore, pre af acne that did appear and always does has disappeared, usually I'll always get a small ulcer on my tongue before af (nada), the only thing to suggest that af is on the way is slight lower back pain that I often have any way. I suppose I could have a really long luteal phase this month or something? I took another opk this morn at 22 dpo (out of hpts) and had exactly the same response again- dark line but not pos. I really do not know what to do??! I've attached the pic.
Any advice/stories much appreciated!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Didn't want to read and run but I'm going to just guess that you definitely O'd late. I had a cycle like that where i was so late and I woke up in the middle of the night and had a positive opk. And just caught O time even though i was convinced I was already pregnant. Our bodies (and minds!) love to play tricks on us!

OPK are not a definite way to test for pregnancy. I am 5w3d pregnant and even though my hpt are extremely positive my OPK is very negative. So it doesn't work for everyone. Maybe you should go get some hpt and keep testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"