Help! 3 days late! I think taking Vitex screwed me up! :(

Sweetpea31802

Reaction score
Here is a picture if the test I just took right now. BFN right?

image.jpg

Anyways I started taking Vitex and B complex to try and extend my short LP even thought my periods are 28-29 days long. I am 3 days late now and no sign of af. Wth?!!

I know with my cbfm I Od on day 18 and we really didnt dtd after that we dtd about 4 days prior to my O and that was about it, we'll a few days before that as well. I doubt I am pg. And this morning after waking up I had a glob of ewcm when I wiped, why now you know?

I'm so confused and scared I screwed up my cycles now.

What do you girls think?

So, someone posted on pregnancy test board and think they see a second line? Anyone see anything? I am 13-14 dpo.

Hi, didnt want to R&R! I'm not taking any supplements really, nor am I very experienced at reading the tests, but I personally dont see any second line.

that said, you could be. maybe wait a few days and test again? and then go see your GP if there still isnt anything

sorry I couldnt help more!

Hi. I can't see anything on that test, although the photo isn't great. But your timing wasn't that good, as you know.

If you ovulated on day 18, your cycles are usually 28 days long, and you are now 3 days late, then the vitex may have just lengthened your LP to the normal 13-14 days. I wouldn't worry about that, unless it continues much longer. Vitex can be tricky, it does seem to mess up some women's cycles, but if you had a short LP then it should have helped boost that.

BTW, some women get fertile CM right before their AF shows up, so that might be a signal that it's on it's way for you.

Hope this helps!

I was on 26 day cycles with #1, and at 3 days late negative test, by 8 days late a pretty instant positive, so yes, you may still be in the game.

Why do you think you are late? You are trying to lengthen your LP right ...
You signature says you have a 28 day cycle, so if you ovulated on day 18 and had your normal 28 day cycle then your LP normally is only 10 days. So if you did succeed in lengthening your LP to 14 days then that would mean your cycle is now .... 32 days so you are not coming up to af yet as you are only on day 30 or 12 DPO.

One thing I just want to mention, when we are trying different supplements to lengthen, shorten or change our cycles in anyway it is important to take the first couple cycles in stride. I noticed a lot of changes in my cycle when I changed up my vitamin routine, and until your body gets use to the new things you are putting into it she may act a little wonky. Just take note, take your temp if you do and see what happens.

Good luck and fx

ow long is your LP normally?
If you ovulated on day 18

Thank you girls for your words of thought and advice!!

You are so right about me trying to stretch out my LP, so actually tomorrow should technically be the day my af is due. If I Oed on cd18 then I should start 14 days po, which would be tomorrow. :)

I know I sound like a dits but dang TTC can sure ran a ruk on your mind!!!

You are so right about me trying to stretch out my LP, so actually tomorrow should technically be the day my af is due. If I Oed on cd18 then I should start 14 days po, which would be tomorrow. :)

Sweatpea - Just want to say I am taking the same supplements this month! Since starting this cyle, I'm taking 50mg of B6 and vitex daily as well as red raspberry leaf supplement. I ALSO believe I O'd on cd 18 this month lol [last month it was cd21 and a 9 day luteal phase]...just waiting for one more high temp day to confirm O but I got the +opk & peak cb digi advanced on cd 17.

Please let me know how you progress! The fact that you haven't gotten AF yet, even if you're not pregnant [though I hope you are], means something good is happening b/c your luteal phase is clearly longer!

Good luck & :dust:

Sweatpea - Just want to say I am taking the same supplements this month! Since starting this cyle, I'm taking 50mg of B6 and vitex daily as well as red raspberry leaf supplement. I ALSO believe I O'd on cd 18 this month lol [last month it was cd21 and a 9 day luteal phase]...just waiting for one more high temp day to confirm O but I got the +opk & peak cb digi advanced on cd 17.

Please let me know how you progress! The fact that you haven't gotten AF yet, even if you're not pregnant [though I hope you are], means something good is happening b/c your luteal phase is clearly longer!

Good luck & :dust:

That's good to hear you and I are on the same boat pretty much! :happydance: :happydance:

Yeah I don't think I am pg, because first of all we missed O day because it was so late in my cycle and when it finally did arrive on cd18 I was over it! We dtd the a lot the week prior and I was so frustrated I said forget it! LOL.
And besides I figured by bother because my luteal phase was going to be 10 days tops, no chance anyways you know so why burn ourselves out dtd when the chance is so slim to none.
but now DANG my af still isn't here~~Ive been testing a lot with IC all bfn's, even did one fmu and bfn, so just waiting for af to start so I can restart my lovely cbfm. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->