Help, 4 kids???

mom and ttc

Reaction score
So little bit about my story:
I have 3 kids
Daughter 7
Son who is 6 and another boy 9 months

We are officially done, however my IUD (paraguard) fell out August 2, it was put back in place aug 15 and ultrasound confirmed iud and no baby!
We did not have sex while I was unprotected.
Fast forward to September 12 for my routine iud check up, it is gone and my pregnancy test is positive! Nothing in the uterus and hcg levels 116, so we expected super early pregnant. My hpt are getting darker and positive immediately, also vomiting 7-9 times a day. I always have hyperemesis gradvidarum.
Baby is due in May and repeat ultrasound is Thursday! My baby boy will only be 16/17 months when I give birth! I usually go 3 weeks early. Husband will be deployed and won't see baby for about 4/5 months!

Anyone had baby #3 and #4 so close together without any help??

No experience but congrats on surprise bump x

Hi there! That's one heck of a surprise you got! I have a 5, 4 and 3 year old and currently pregnant with number 4. It's only ever been me and DH. Never had other family around to help out with any of the kids. It's a lot of hard work I won't lie but like anything there's hard days and there's some really good days. For me it was all a matter of getting into some sort of a routine, the kids pick up on it. It just gets easier as they get older....sometimes lol. Wish you all the best though xx

We had a surprise baby number 3 so not quite the same but our age gap was supposed to be 16 months between ds2 and ds3 but then ds3 came a month early so ended up with 15 months between. I love the gap, I have 2 1/2 years between ds1 and ds2 and much prefer the smaller gap now. Congratulations and good luck x x

Congratulations
You will be fine. I found the closer age gap really good as they play together and keep each other company. Yes it's hard work but I agree get into a good routine and you will be fine. Xx

Come join our May marvels group!! Xx

My 4th pregnancy was also a surprise and only 15 months between my 3rd and 4th. I was in such a panic when i found out. Hubby was around but working so i was on my own with all 4 kids. We also homeschool so its not like the older ones were in school all day. At the time she was born they were 5,4 and 15 months. It all worked out fine and she was my first girl and I loved every minute of it. Congrats on your pregnancy x

No but i have hust found out i am expecting baby number 5 my youngest is almost 7 months so will be around 15 months when i give birth to number 5 congratulations on baby number 4 x

Literally just taken a test to discover I'm pregnant with number 4. We're shocked as although we haven't used protection since having my youngest we were using the pull out method :dohh:

Eldest has just turned 6, middle child has just turned 3 and baby will be 9 months next Monday.

I'm guessing I'll be due around May as the only reason I suspected I may be pregnant is I've been feeling sick the last 1-2 weeks and that usually happens when I'm 8 weeks. I have no last period dates to go by! So I'm guessing I'm also due May when youngest will be 16 months.

We're freaking out. We've run out of space for the 5 of us as it is and money is tight. I'm also very worried what people might think coz we've been saying definitely no more since I was pregnant with George!

Congratulations btw!

I have 13 months between my youngest 2. And just found out 5 is due in July 😁

You'll be just fine. I have 4 little one's. They are 6,4, 2.5 and 16 months. So my last 2 were very close in age. I don't really have any help other than myselfand DH and we are doing just fine! Congrats!!

10 months in between my youngest 2 which is baby 3 & 4 there fine and its been quite easy really!!! My 6 and 3 year old are harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->