Help! 5 total positive opk tests in one cycle!

Mommyhil

Reaction score
Hello everyone first post here. I’m so confused this month. I got my first very positive opk on cd7 and o pains the next day. So I assumed i ovulated already. I normally have sorter cycles. And normally after I get my first positive opk the next day I o. Then on what I thought was dpo 9 cd16 I got another verynpositive opk and have been getting one to today. So that would be 4 extra days of OPKs being positive. I was thinking maybe I didn’t o yet. So this was my o time. But the tests haven’t faded so idk now help. And on the cd 7 opk I had ewcm which I normally don’t notice as much as I did and nothing but creamy cm these last OPKs...Thanks!

Update: caved and took test BFN what is going on though! Any ideas?

This is another one that I just took now 5 days of OPKs in a row and 6 total today for this cycle ugh

The cycle I got positive OPK after positive OPK for like a week I was pregnant w/this lil baby. GOOD LUCK!

The cycle I got positive OPK after positive OPK for like a week I was pregnant w/this lil baby. GOOD LUCK!
Oh nice! Congrats! I’m not sure what is going on this cycle. I might have ovulated later but I got about 7 days of positive OPKs and ran out after that. Took test this am and BFN but if I’m going by the new o date of cd 15 then I’m due for af in a couple days. On cd 21 though I had cramps bad in the pm for a little bit I thought af was coming but nothing and the pain was gone when I woke up. Hopeing that could be implantation! Temps still high!

Thought I’d give an update, I must of ovulated late but I started so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"