help about cervix please

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
Ive posted in trying to conceive too.

OK so I've been having clear EWCM since last thursday still having it a little now. it was more noticeable past couple days. really bad ache saturday and sunday

last night my cervix felt open and reachable. today very high had trouble reaching and it felt tilted and closed.

does it sound about right for ovulating? averaging 40day cycle. according to all cycle apps due to ov this weekend coming or next week? last period was 14th feb (happy valentines day to me haha)

i dont temp chart cause its impossible with my 13month old who doesnt sleep through the night

My cervix goes up and down more often than an elevator. I completely gave up on using it for any information. I strongly suggest digital OPKs... They help keep your sanity. Good luck!

Thanks hun. I don't usually check it. Just past few days as I was just seeing if I could tell the difference during ewcm lol. Was just intrigued to see if it sounds about right with people who check theirs more often =)

Temping and/or opks are best for determining ovulation (Temps tell you if it happened, opks tell you if it's still about to happen). Cervical position is very unreliable! Mine changes position throughout the day. At times I've re-checked 20 minutes later and it's gone from really low to out of reach or visa versa. The only thing I take seriously about CP is that if it's really low in the AM on my expected AF day, I take that as my sign that AF is indeed coming, but only if it's also soft.

Been checking most yesterday and today. Cervix definitely remained closed and my ewcm stopped. Still wet but turning creamy. So all signs pointing the right direction. Guess now is the waiting game again =)

Position isn't necessarily reliable (it goes up and down like crazy), but texture and especially openness can help as long as you're not using them as your ONLY signs. :)

Sounds like you've hit the TWW! Good luck!

:dust:

Thanks hun. no hun not only signs mainly go by my cm like said was just interested checking it this way for a change =)

My cervix can b quite random at times too! I think the last time I was pregnant, I got pregnant by checking cervix position or it might have just been fluke. It was clear when I ov'd then as I could tell it was definitely open. It was up and down but definitely open. Then a few days after it was tight shut.

I am currently waiting to know if I am pregnant and it has mainly been very high and closed and a bit to te left. I also have had white creamy cm, most of the time anyway but not every day. I have tested with ic's that aren't a positive but don't look completely negative either, so annoying. What cd are u now? X

My cervix can b quite random at times too! I think the last time I was pregnant, I got pregnant by checking cervix position or it might have just been fluke. It was clear when I ov'd then as I could tell it was definitely open. It was up and down but definitely open. Then a few days after it was tight shut.

I am currently waiting to know if I am pregnant and it has mainly been very high and closed and a bit to te left. I also have had white creamy cm, most of the time anyway but not every day. I have tested with ic's that aren't a positive but don't look completely negative either, so annoying. What cd are u now? X

hmm not really sure hun. it was open monday evening but closed tuesday morning and ever since so i'm going by that and since my ewcm finished around there too. so im cd 20, 3 dpo?! but its so hard to actually pin point when cause my cycles have been long averaging 38/ 40 days

how many days past ov are you hun?

Goin off what u said them mayb u r 3dpo. I am the same as u, I normally have 35day cycle but I got a positive opk day 14 so maybe I was goin to have a 28day cycle this month(???) if that is the case, then I am about 12-13dpo. If the opk was wrong or I did t actually ovulate until the following week then I am 5-6dpo.

Got achey boobs all evening tho an am thinking that I actually am pregnant now! It's not like normal sore boobs but the achey feelings round the sides. I have got no tests left! I'll av to go to asda or somethin later and do it in the morning....

Cervix still high and closed. ...

Goin off what u said them mayb u r 3dpo. I am the same as u, I normally have 35day cycle but I got a positive opk day 14 so maybe I was goin to have a 28day cycle this month(???) if that is the case, then I am about 12-13dpo. If the opk was wrong or I did t actually ovulate until the following week then I am 5-6dpo.

Got achey boobs all evening tho an am thinking that I actually am pregnant now! It's not like normal sore boobs but the achey feelings round the sides. I have got no tests left! I'll av to go to asda or somethin later and do it in the morning....

Cervix still high and closed. ...

did you say you did some tests that were showing something very faint?

I never had sore boobs with my past pregnancies. My only sign was extreme tiredness.

Yes they r like shadows on all of them. Maybe i did ov late and it's just a bit early because I am convinced I am now. The bbs still sore and no af today! These symptoms just u feel familiar. Did another test this morning an not a lot ther! U can see somethin so faint that u can't even see on a photo. Cervix still high too x

Last month I used ic. And I had a shadow line on them all:happydance: but af was a week late in the end not sure if I was and it wasn't meant to be or because I touch of food poisoning so may have thrown my cycle off. When my af finally arrived it was very heavy and dark colour quite strong cramps

Have you posted any pics of your tests hun so can have a look ?

Apologies for appalling grammar! Stupid corrective spelling xx

Ic's have a lot to answer for I think! It should be more clear, definitive. Or I shouldn't test so early lol. Yes I have posted in the pregnancy tests forum and tww but don't know how to paste the link in here for u to go to sorry. I put this mornings up, am convinced there is something there, just not sure what ha.

That could have been chemical?! What you went through last month. i hope it wasn't too bad for u :0(

What day are u on today? How's ur cervix today? Mine has been high the past few times I have checked. And I little to the left ha x

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150130_103743.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/Mobile%20Uploads/20150130_103743.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

This was one of my tests last month. Yeah it could very well have been a chemical as it was so different to usual. I had a miscarriage in October too sadly.

Lol ill have a look on there for you hun see what your tests are showing. Cervix still very closed bit easier to reach this time and hard. Cm is watery/tacky creamy. Had some twinges last night and have felt really tired but I read that is normal after ov surge. 4dpo

Found you =) yup yours are picking up something. A lovely lady on here recommended superdrug tests very sensitive.might be worth trying them =)

Oh my god ur test looks positive! I am so sorry love! It must av been horrible corny last month having that. This world can b so evil sometimes!!!!! If b happy with lines like that. I am sorry for ur loss last year aswell. Sending big hugs to u!!!!!

We have had some heart breaking experiences with pregnancies in the past and we decided to not have anymore, just breaks Yer heart and we couldn't go through it anymore. But now this has happened, I think I'll be upset and gutted if I am not. It was cm that started me think I am coz it didn't stop and went creamy.

When r u goin to start testing this month? Are u a poas addict like some of us :0) xx

I know crazy isn't it. I got those ic simply cause they are cheap lol since I go through them like mad. When I fell pregnant with my daughter I used them and they must have picked up ultra early so always thought they were pretty good. But that lot last month I don't know whether it was a chemical or the batch was dodgy cause there were a couple of other ladies who used them similar batch all had a shadow of a line but af got them. My cm last month was creamy/ewcm right up to af.

I'll try to hold out testing till 22nd lol but we'll see.

You tested today? Cervix is so unbelievably closed tight for me. So much for my app saying I was due to ov this weekend lol don't think so.

I have heard of tests like that a few times. They are cheap tho! Good for us addicts ha.

I wasn't going to test until at least tomoro or Monday but today I feel so warm and boobs are on fire and aching still. I am so sure I am but bfn again! Still got creamy cm, still high and closed. I was adamant it would b positive..... What's wrong with me? I hate my body lol the silly trickster! Lol xx

Can't post pic as I have deleted it. Absolutely no one knows I have tested so I have deleted the pics. I have no idea what other half is goin to think....

So are you late for your af hun or still got a few days to go?

Where you guys trying or just heat of the moment type of thing this time? It could just be that your levels werent strong enough this time. Try give it a couple days..I know not easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->