HELP! Achiness in lower right belly near pelvis normal?

Mrs Reineke

Reaction score
I am a bit concerned because my husband and I have been TTC for the past 6 months and I did get pregnant during our 4th cycle but unfortunatly mc'd at 5.5 weeks. Well one of the first signs I had that I was pregnant was this dull achiness in my lower right belly right by my pelvis. Feels like it's for sure below my ovary, too low. Well I have no idea what caused it or if it had anything to do with my mc, but I'm now in my TTW for our 6th cycle of trying and I am due to start my AF in about a week and I am having that same achiness. Same spot, same side. We skipped TTC last month due to my mc my doctor wanted us to wait a cycle to start trying again. So I have a few other symptoms of pregnancy that I also got last time I got pregnant, but I'm scared that the dull achiness is a bad sign because I had it last time and then mc'd. I'm trying to not freak myself out, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this as a symptom?? If so what has your experience been with it, etc. My doctor at the time said it could be round ligament pain, but I read online that normally doesn't happen until the 2nd trimester. Then I was reading about the corpus luthum cyst, but now I just don't know. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->