Help/advice needed please!

Kaymumof2

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I think I'm about 3/4 dpo but not sure as it's my 1st cycle of tracking. But got postive opks on the 21st then negs after that. I also had a lot of cramping so I knew ov was happening. But I've been doing some research online about cm after ov as mine has now gone a little bit sticky in texture and wondered what this ment. Apparently It means conception hasn't happened! So I guess I'm out already and don't need to bother with testing! Has anyone else had sticky cm but got a bfp? I'm feeling really disheartened and emotional as me and Dh put our all in ttc this month. Dtd almost every day from cd3 so we wouldn't miss ov. Does anyone have any advice? Do I count this month as a no go or has anyone had this type of cm and been pregnant?
TIA

We're at the same place in 5 dpo ff saying I ov cd 12 with positive test on same say I'm also getting a lot of sticky / creamy cm so hope it's not true x

Apparently it's not hun. I posted this on another thread and the girls were really helpful. Some had sticky after ov and were pregnant others had watery or lotion type cm. It's different for everyone. So we aren't out until af shows up! X

Yea I suppose I can't remember what it was like for me with my son it was 6 year ago for me I did have cramps though around the time I found out that lasted week after my bfp x

I don't remember what my cm was like when early pregnant either. My youngest is 9 and a half so was quite some time ago lol I had cramps throughout pregnancy and often thought af was on her way but didn't arrive. Think its all the hormones and the uterus stretching etc. Problem is I cramp with af and pregnancy so I can't go by that when in the tww x

I don't trust anything any more have too many symptoms every months and af always shows up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->