Help Advice Needed!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by brynau, Oct 12, 2008.

1. brynau

brynau New Member

Hi

Have been ttc for almost 4 yrs and currently on clomid (month 1 of 3).

Had day 21 progesterone test results back on Friday - 165! I nearly fell over in shock! Doc said that it was likely that I had released more than one egg and said fingers crossed for a BFP.

I am currently on day 27 of my cycle, my last ones were 25 days, 26, 27, 24 and 29.

Did HPT yesterday and got bfn do you think its still too early or do you think I am clutching at straws?

Since OV on day 14/15 (had smiley face on OV sticks both days) and have had lots of CM, abdominal cramping 7dpo along with 2 small spots of bright red blood. Have had stomach cramps for 3 days now and not sure if they are my mind playing tricks or cramps from impending AF. Also had a dull ache in my left ovary, and a bit of a back ache lower down....not sure what thats all about?:hissy:

I am not going to buy any more HPT's until next weekend now as hate the disappointment of getting :bfn:. Dont know what to think!!!

Any advice welcome please.

Brynau

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

How many dpo are you?

3. brynau

brynau New Member

Hi

I think I ovulated on the 29th/30th September so it would make me 14 dpo today....:blush: