Help!! AF is all over the charts

Violet2468

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Complete newbie here but I'm at my wit's end. 36, TTC with no children as of yet. My AF is spot on every month. I've been under some unwanted stress in the last month. I get my AF on the 8th of every month. March 8th came and went, and finally got it on March 15th. Normal, same amount, length, time. Then my husband and I had sex on 3/25. I woke up the next morning and had AF. It wasn't spotting, it was the real deal but only lasted a day. I just need some advice because now my cycle is unknown and I'm at a loss. Any stories or advice will be greatly appreciated. :wacko:

Can't really offer any advice but stress could really impact your cycle...try some relaxation techniques and with regards ttc perhaps adopt some opks and tempting until it settles back down...it will help you hit the fertile windowy
Good luck x

hun I would book an appointment at my gyn/obs and get my hormones checked up because hormonal imbalances make you spot every now and then, get af for one day only, delay pregnancy, all these might be hormone-related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->