• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help, am I 7dpo or 8dpo?

KjConard

Reaction score
Last Monday the 7th I got a positive smiley face OPK followed by hours of O pain in the afternoon and then it stopped. Then the next morning, Tuesday, I got another smiley face OPK followed hours of O pain again before it stopped that day.

This has never happened to me before. I normally get one smiley face followed by a couple of hours of O pain and that is it. So now do you think I am 7dpo or 8 dpo?

Should I count O day the day after my first smiley or the day after my second smiley?

Thanks!

The only way to know for sure is if you charted your temps and a rise was confirmed... a +OPK simply means your body is gearing up to try and O, not that it happens. BUT, just going by the OPK, I would assume you Oed on Tuesday or even Wednesday and that you caught the surge just as it began on Monday and in the middle/end of it Tuesday. Do you check CM or anything else? That's always a good indicator for me that I have ovulated, as it turns very abundant and creamy 2-3 days after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"