HELP!!! Am I having another chemical pregnancy?????

babymusick93

Reaction score
ey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have recently got my bfp! Now I am worried it may be a chemical pregnancy. I had a chemical in January and my husban and I were devastated. I have been using the test strips daily hoping to see a darker line each day. Do you think they are getting darker? or do I have another CP on my hands? I am about 11dpo right now.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 17
Was the 11 dpo taken with FMU? It looks lighter which is why I'm wondering if maybe your urine was too diluted. If the last one at the bottom was taken today then it looks like they are progressively getting darker.

They look darker to me if the bottom ones the newest?

I would just take them only with fmu from now on rather than multiples during the day to watch your hcg bump up a notch

Good luck and congratulations x

They look like they are getting darker. HCG doubles every 48 hours, so I would only test every other day, otherwise something as simple as more diluted pee could affect a test at this early stage. When I got my BFP with those same tests, they didn't really start getting darker until 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. Good luck!

Looks like good progress to me! Congratulations :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->