Help! Am I pregnant??

PurpleKisses

Mommy to 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I don't know if I'm actually pregnant or not...and I was hoping if some of you could help me. My periods have been somewhat irregular (typically they come every 22-25 days or so) but my flow is always the same. About 2 weeks ago, I got what seemed to be a period except it was different than my regular ones - typically my periods last about 5 days, I have a good amount of clots and the blood is dark red. Also, after my heavy day, the lighter days seem to drag on and on. Not to mention my cramps are usually so bad that I feel them from my waist to just above my knees. My last period lasted about 2 days, there were no clots, bright red blood and my flow was pretty light. Also, I had some sharp cramps in my pelvic area (nothing like what I'm used to). Now, my boobs are tingly (kinda like what a light letdown would feel like when BFing), my nipples are super sensitive (something that I haven't experienced since I weaned my youngest), I have this full feeling in my abdomen, dull cramping on and off, nausea, headaches, slight back pain, and EXTREME fatigue. I also been having twinges, tingling and pressure "down there". I've taken several hpts and all were BFNs. I've been pregnant 3 times (have 2 kids) and with all of my pgs I knew I was preggers before I tested and they also were detected with hpts.

OH and I weren't TTC so I wasn't really tracking my period :dohh:. We have been really "active" for the past month or so (would BD once, sometimes twice a day). I'm not on BC and we would only use the pull out method.

This is driving me NUTS:wacko:!! Any experience or input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Hmm not sure Hun, maybe ask the dr for a blood test?

I like how you say you guys are "active":haha: I don't know what to think about your situation though. I don't really have any advice. I had irregular periods, but took my test about 7 days after my missed period and got a BFP. I would say it doesn't sound likely, but I'm not a pro at getting pregnant like some of the other ladies. I hope you are, if you are wishing to be.. Good luck

The only way to really tell is to go take a test! You could do a home one, or go into the doctor and get a blood test for official results. Good luck! :)

Im in the same situation as you, im 6 days late but had a neg test :s so confused!

Thanks for the replies! What decided to do was to just go ahead and schedule my yearly GYN exam (that I've been putting off)...and see what happens from there. My doc should be able to tell whether I'm preggers or not either by the urine test or pelvic exam.

Today, the only thing I've been experiencing is period-like cramping, increased CM that's really thick and creamy (sorry if tmi) and I've been really emotional/moody today. Either way, I guess the only thing I can do is wait. :shrug:

Will you keep us informed? I'm interested in seeing how it goes. Good Luck!!

I have an appointment with my GYN on Friday for my annual exam. Of course, I'll have to take a test in the office and if I am preggers, she should be able to tell by the size of my uterus. I'm suspecting I should be about 6 weeks by now if I am pregnant.

I will update after my visit! :flower:

I have an appointment with my GYN on Friday for my annual exam. Of course, I'll have to take a test in the office and if I am preggers, she should be able to tell by the size of my uterus. I'm suspecting I should be about 6 weeks by now if I am pregnant.

I will update after my visit! :flower:

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back