• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help and Advice needed please!! :|

FingersX90

Reaction score
I am trying for a baby.. have been for a few months now.

I had sex reguarly before I had my period then my period came which was extremely light (I've never had a light period in my life) and have continued to since.

About a week to 10 days later symptoms started to arrive (this is now btw)... extreme mood swings (I think my fiancee is wondering who he is living with now lol) One minute fine.. the next really ratty.. the next really emotional.

I am usually like this a week before I'm due on and it's nothing to as bad as this.

I've had a really sore back.. I never get back pain.. Very achy and dull.
My boobs have significantly got bigger :) I'm much more tired than normal and just feel alot different in myself.

Someone please help lol it's starting to drive me crazy... is there maybe something to this or am I having a very very weird month?? If so does anyone else experience this because I never have before..

Extremely confused lady here :) :wacko:

when are you expected your next period? are you saying you had your period 10 days ago??

sorry..just a tad confused with your post. do you think you were pregnant from last month? if you had a period..then its not likely you are pregnant. this would be the week that you would be ovulating or just ovulated. after you ovulated...it takes about 10-14 days after to find out you are pregnant with a test. do you know when you ovulated?

I really don't know I'm so confused.. I've read so many things on the internet and stupidy made me even worse.

I've read some women thinking that their pregnant but their actually ovulating. I guess the fact that I've never felt any of these things before is making me over think things.

I've also spoke to women who say they got pregnant a week b4 their period had a light period and ended up pregnant..

I just don't know what to think to be honest. If everything is like clockwork as it normally is each month I would be ovulating now.. it's just the symptoms I'm feeling arn't normal in my very regular cycle..

Sorry if this dosn't make sense :|

Its ok...dont apologize =)

my suggestion to you is to learn when you ovulate each month. the best way to find out is by using OPKs or by temping every morning. you usually have 5 days for when you are fertile up until ovulation happens.

If you are thinking you may be pregnant from last month...take a test to ease your mind =)

Yeah I'm going to tomorrow..
I really should learn not to read things off the internet.. it makes me worse lol.
Thanks very much for your advice.
I should be ovulating now :)
One more question is it true you have symptoms when your ovulating (apart from raised temperature) like the ones I listed above??

Jeeze womens bodies hey.. they could be alot simpler for us couldnt they lol. :)

you are more then welcome =)

and yes..theres ways you can tell when you are ovulating. here is a website that you can read that will help you. if you have any questions after reading...let me know.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/fertility/five-ways-to-tell-you-are-ovulating.aspx

I feel the same exact way that you do..it looked almost like the symptoms I have been having. I have been having a few more than you have. Mainly nausea, lumps in my breasts, hopefully due to pregnancy. I know what you mean with the mood swings. My fiance asked what mood I was going to pick for tomorrow, I told him maybe we could spin the wheel. It is so bad I am driving him insane. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully good results! I hope this is your month!

Hi Shandra..

Oh least I'm not the only one..
I have my fingers crossed for you!! Hope it all goes your way!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"