Help? Any tips from personal experience ?

TTC..HMandTS

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
I'm back in the trying game as af arrived a week over due with no warning at all! Uselly have sore boobs and cramps and spotting before but nope not this time! Nothing evil :witch: .. So once the :witch: has gone I want to try again and make this my bfp cycle! Any tips from you ladies would be mucky appreciated! Hubby and I are well and truly starting to doubt we can conceive :cry:

i have no tips trying for 9 months and getting frustrated x
sending you lots of baby dust x

do you chart? this is my first cycle charting and feel so much more confident with our ttc efforts :) that + opk..at least if you know you timed it correctly, you can feel better about the chances. that seems to be the biggest obstacle. and the other thing is to just stay in bed after and not get up.

What are you doing at the mo? and how long have you been TTC?

With my first it took 13mths I came off BCP in March 2010 and got my :bfp: in May 2011 the only thing i did different the mth we caught that eggy was i did nothing, no OPK's no charting, no stressing just had plenty of :sex:

Are tracking ovulation? If not maybe get some Internet cheapies and give that a go. Could do sperm meets egg plan? Epo for extra ewcm. Folic acid of course. And get your oh taking zinc as it improves swimmers. Gl! X

Have you tried softcups? I haven't but am thinking of giving it a go if i need to next cycle.

Ok may I just say I don't think it was af as it lasted 2 days and was on and off not consistent ? What the hell ? Help and thank u ladies

Is it possible you ovulated later then you thought and so what you thought was your period could actually have been implantation bleeding?

Well going by opks no I couldn't have but u never nobi guess

Hmm....even though some people have irregular cycles, your luteal phase length will never change. So if your period was a week late, you ovulated a week later than you thought. I have a 12 day LP, so I always get AF 12 days after I ovulate every month. Sometimes our bodies try to ovulate (and you get a spike that shows up positive on a opk) but they fail and try again later. I bet that is what happened with you. I would definitely keep a record each month and figure out your LP length to help pinpoint ovulation.

Like everyone else is saying..charting def helps if you aren't already..I didn't see if you'd said that in other posts. Also, theres a lube called Conceive Plus (or PreSeed) that is sperm friendly :) I used it and have a 2 yr old to show for it! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->