HELP!Anyone experienced bleeding/spotting?:(

Good luck with scan today.

Bad news :(
I'm supposed to be 7w6d and they could only see a 4mm embryo w/ no heartbeat. They want to see me again in a week. I'm so depressed

Bad news :(
I'm supposed to be 7w6d and they could only see a 4mm embryo w/ no heartbeat. They want to see me again in a week. I'm so depressed

Oh no Mari, I'm so sorry. Rest up and look after yourself. You will get through this.

Thank you for the support ladies, but i think it's time for me to give up hope. I'll be offline for a while... Thank you girls for everything. Unfortunately i guess it wasn't meant to be.
Hopefully i'll be back someday
Lot's of love
Xxxx

I am sorry to hear your news.
I do hope though that it just turns out that you ovulated later than a typical cycle. My scans with my son were a whole 2 weeks off of how many weeks I was supposed to be.

Could be, rebecca, but the thing is i experienced some bleeding a week before...
I'm supposed to be 7w6d and they only saw a 4mm embryo (actually somehow they were not even sure if it was the embryo or not).
Couldn't stay offline could i...
I'm devastated and i just want the heavy bleeding to start and be done with this soon. DB's heart will sink.

Well I understand. I just don't think all hope is lost yet. Are you still having any pregnancy symptoms?

Oh, Mari, I just read through your entire thread. I'm so, so sorry. Big hugs!! This is a terrible thing to have to go through, and of course we are all here any time you need to talk and vent. But also take an online break if you need to. Thinking of you!!!

Bleeding hasn't started yet. If it doesn't start in two weeks or so i think i'll have to go to the hospital? I'm still feeling lost :/ i can't wait to try again. This baby was all i ever wanted and i lost it. thank you ladies! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->