Help anyone?

i found the lead for my computer!!!.right how do you upload the pic like you have done?

Go to post reply and attache via the paper clip i cant wait to see x

hope ive done it right....they dont look as pink on here as the do in real life i had to do it off my crappy camera phone

Attachments

• 12122009648.jpg
    12122009648.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 12122009650.jpg
    12122009650.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 42
Oh deffo looks pink to me hun wooohooo i really hope this is the start of somthing for both of us xxx

it looks better on the second pic rather than the first....il put up a thread and see what people think....im so mad at myself i packed my stash or first responces tests and there at the new house!!....make sure you keep me updated on how you get on!

Oh i will and you do the same for me
I have everything crossed its the start for both of us xxxxxxxxxx

Well DH brought me some tests in from work but there werent FRer i had to pee at 4pm after keeping it in for 4hrs so i kept it in a pot and i just used the test and it was BFN do you think keeping the pee in the pot could have affected the result?

Just to let yous know that AF is now 1 day late so i have a FRER to use tomorro morning wish me luck will let yous know asap xx

Well BFN this morning on a FRER so just waiting for Af to show her ugly face just hope she is here and gone before xmas xx

Sorry to hear, hopefully you have just o'ed late and your :bfp: is still on its way for chrissy. x

Just to let yous know AF got me good and proper this morning so all i can say is them tests are pants lol
Baby dust to everyone lets hope that BFP is just around the corner in 2010 xx

I'm so sorry AF got you! `:babydust: Hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->