Help assurance needed please!

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
Hi girls I am currently just home from 4 days in hospital with cholastasis - baby is being delivered on tues by section and have had a rough time of it - my stupid friend just messaged me about a dream she had and instead of saying I was screaming telling the docs to keep her in until her due date she had a typo and put die date I have been so scared of stillbirth really I have been since being so poorly and then that message came and has made me feel so so scared! I have only slept 5 hours in 72 so perhaps very emotional but it has really, really scared me sorry to vent feeling so emotional

I really hate superstition, don't allow a silly mistake like that play on your fears. Reserve your energy for things that are worth worrying about. You're about to become a mom and will have to control irrational fears and anxieties so that your LO doesn't take on your stress and fears too (babies & kids pick up on everything). Start now, brush off anything people tell you or weird things that happen and move forward with your chin up :thumbup:
Be strong, you've got this!:winkwink:

I suffer with severe anxiety so I know how horrible it can be. I'm sure all will be fine. Try and focus on the fact that you are going to meet your precious lo very soon. Hype yourself up about it. :hugs:

How horrible!! What was your friend thinking, if you are too frightened make a fuss and demand they keep you in xxxx sending my love x

Just wanted to send :hugs:

I know its hard but try not to think like that , big hugs hun and just think tuesday you will be holding your beautiful baby x

Oh Hun I know what you mean, my mum yesterday wound me up! I don't know why she does it whether it's an accident on or purpose but she knows I panic and she knows we have had three early losses before this baby so we are already going to be nervous up until this baby is in our arms safe and sound, now my mum has a lot of dreams that mean things (so she reckons) and she associates her dreams to people, well she said to me yesterday 'I keep dreaming that I'm going into labour and when I give birth it's a stillborn baby, every night it's happening' WHY would you even say that to your daughter who is pregnant and already on edge about this whole pregnancy due to losses? I'm trying to brush it off but now it keeps playing on my mind and it's not nice :( I don't beleive in all these superstitious things but it just takes something like that to be put in your head to panic you doesn't it, but don't worry Hun I'm sure your baby will be perfectly fine xx

Please dont stress. With DS1 my niece rang me a week before I had him to tell me she had a dream that he was stillborn at delivery. I was so upset after that phone call and when I told hubby he lost it at her.

As you can see in my signature he is here and well and is a cheeky monkey and once I was in labour that conversation never came into my mind....

Please forget about it and think more about the wonderful time you will have once bubba is here xx

Please don't stress about that i dont understand why people say stuff like that. I was told over n over about people having dreams of my baby coming out sick I prayed to God for a healthy baby. My son came out just fine.

You and your baby will be okay :)

I dont think people realise how sensitive and nervous we feel through pregnancy and saying silly things really stay with us! I am going to try and forget it but hell it really upset me! i am glad I am not the only crazy one effected by such things! Cannot wait for tues thank you so much for making me feel better girls xxxx

People can be so clueless!! Like a previous poster said people just don't realise how we worry about our little ones!! At least your friends message was a mistake, some of the things people come out with I have to wonder if their brains are actually engaging!!

Just this morning my Mum was telling me a horror story about my Nan. My Mum who has moaned to me in the past about how insensitive people were to her when she was pregnant. I think people just don't think sometimes.

On Tuesday you are going to meet your little one. Focus on that and try to forget everything else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->