HELP! Babies weight?

I ate what I felt like but my porion size was quite small so I didnt gain much weight, just over a stone. My LO was 9lb 6 and in the 91st percentile. She is 4 months now and was weighed yesterday, she weighed 16lbs and was in the 75th percentile.

We're mutual friends with people who are really close friends of mine! Barclay James, Florence Cannon, Charlotte Sutters?? I feel so creepy though don't tell your OH! Adding you now, I'm Lucille Mclennan :)

Hahaha you're not creepy! I'm always trying to stalk people off here! Wow so if you know Charlotte Sutters do you know Stephen Theodosi, Alice Bebington, William Eventhen? Wow this is weird! I added you, going to pm you!

We're mutual friends with people who are really close friends of mine! Barclay James, Florence Cannon, Charlotte Sutters?? I feel so creepy though don't tell your OH! Adding you now, I'm Lucille Mclennan :)

Hahaha you're not creepy! I'm always trying to stalk people off here! Wow so if you know Charlotte Sutters do you know Stephen Theodosi, Alice Bebington, William Eventhen? Wow this is weird! I added you, going to pm you!

Nope, I know Charlotte through mutual friends but we became quite close, are they Harrodian people? I went to Lady Margaret, if youre only in Barnes I'm sure you've heard of it :) By the way I LOVE Barnes, its so pretty!

as long as LO is going along a steady line on the chart and isnt dropping down lines then it's fine :flower: maby talk to your HV for a bit of reassurance

I ates tonnes whilst pregnant even with mornin sickness i'd take a bite, be sick then finish my meal :lol: greedy cow.

Then near the end i'd always be going to pubs for meals ect. He weighed 8lbs 2.5 oz not sure if the 2 are related as big babies are in FOB's family, me and my sisters were all small 6lbs 15 and under!

at 4 months he was around 18lbs i think

Nope, I know Charlotte through mutual friends but we became quite close, are they Harrodian people? I went to Lady Margaret, if youre only in Barnes I'm sure you've heard of it :) By the way I LOVE Barnes, its so pretty!

YES! OH went to the Harrodian (and he was in the same year as Robert Pattinson! Which when he told me they were close mates I almost had a heart attack!) I love Barnes too, and Fulham, Putney, Richmond etc. I'm originally from Finchley, North London but have moved here now that i'm with OH. xx

I'm sure he's just fine hon. Were you honest with the doctor about having an eating disorder when it came to your pregnancy? If I recall correctly (sorry if I did not)..? You might want to get him checked by a pediatrician because of that history just incase.

Aw thanks, :hugs: yeah I wasn't really able to hide it from them anyway because I was still an outpatient when I got pregnant. Ofcourse they had access to all my medical history and they saw I'd been like this for years, so they watched me closely throughout my pregnancy.
It was really difficult, because I was scared i'd be deemed a bad mum because of it. I didn't plan to get pregnant...it all happened unexpectedly and so I had to suddenly learn to get over something i'd been trying to cope with for years...I was terrified they'd take him away or something if he was born ill! I'm still really paranoid people are constantly looking at me and judging...also because i'm young.
Sorry...major ramblings. :dohh:

I'm sure he's just fine hon. Were you honest with the doctor about having an eating disorder when it came to your pregnancy? If I recall correctly (sorry if I did not)..? You might want to get him checked by a pediatrician because of that history just incase.

Aw thanks, :hugs: yeah I wasn't really able to hide it from them anyway because I was still an outpatient when I got pregnant. Ofcourse they had access to all my medical history and they saw I'd been like this for years, so they watched me closely throughout my pregnancy.
It was really difficult, because I was scared i'd be deemed a bad mum because of it. I didn't plan to get pregnant...it all happened unexpectedly and so I had to suddenly learn to get over something i'd been trying to cope with for years...I was terrified they'd take him away or something if he was born ill! I'm still really paranoid people are constantly looking at me and judging...also because i'm young.
Sorry...major ramblings. :dohh:

Aww hun :hugs: I did not do anything like that in my preg. but I had postpartum depression after and I was also scared people would take him away. I went to the hospital and wanted to check myself into the psych ward. None of us are perfect :hugs: No matter what our problems current/past we both love our little men and that's all that matters :) You are a great mom!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->