help!BEROCCA/SUPPLEMENT side effect QUESTION can anyone give good advice here please

mummyzilla

Reaction score
Ok I am looking for some help here!

I usually have a cycle of 32-37 days yet whilst we were activley ttc it lengthened to between 37-50 days, I put this down to pressure as I was very focused upon task in hand!
Since xmas we are not trying not preventing and my cycle returned to 32 day cycle.
However this month I have been ill for past 2 weeks with a horrible virus, fluey like symptoms. I am rarely ill but this knocked the wind out of my sails, I am just getting better and for the past 2 days I have taken a berocca supplement.
The berocca perked me up and my flu seems to have shifted HOWEVER I am now day 19 of cycle and have started spotting, brown blood mixed with ewcm.
I have never ever had cycle last 19 days,i have not taken bc for past 5 years so nothing to do with pill side effect.
I have just read up on vit b overdose and this can affect your cycle and can also be dangerous.
does anyone have a clue what is happening?I have no other side effects?
Did illness or berocca ever change anyone cycle and shorten it considerably? also should I be worried about overdosing on vit b?

Vit B can lengthen your luteal phase but that doesnt help!

You could be experiencing ovulation bleeding, its rare but possible.

But id probably lay off the berocca anyway!

yea I definatley going to stop it, just wish I knew what was going on.Illness has never made my period early before but I am very run down at present so perhaps thats just taken its toll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->