Help..BFP? On Nexplanon?!

Steph_C

Reaction score
Hi all just need a bit of advice.

Just over a year ago whilst on Nexplanon (it was due out within the next 2 months) I got a BFP on a clear blue digital and a Sainsburys blue dye. Rang the doctor who took the implant out that day, I couldn't have been more than 5 weeks at this point but began bleeding 10 days later and an ultrasound confirmed miscarriage. I then had a new nexplanon implant put in as I assumed that I had fallen pregnant purely because it was due replaced.

I am now with a new partner and have had the new one in for over a year now and have been having severe pregnancy symptoms.

I called the doctor who said I couldn't be pregnant as I have the implant. I proceeded to tell her that I fell pregnant on it towards the end of it's 3 year span and she didn't comment further.

I have taken a cheap dye test and a second line appeared however I don't know when it appeared as I fell asleep before checking (shattered from being up all night with ds1)

It is super faint but I can definately see pink. Don't know what to think on one hand I think well it's light and I don't know if it appeared within time frame and how could I fall pregnant on nexplanon twice in 2 years.

On the other hand I feel very pregnant but I know this implant can cause you to feel like that.

Help :/ xxxx

How dark is the second line? If it is very obvious it's likely a positive. If it is faint it could be an evap. A picture would be helpful. It seems like it would maybe be a good idea to test again as soon as possible because obviously it's important to know if you are pregnant and if you are not it will put your mind at rest.

No birth control is 100% but if you are pregnant again it seems to me like for some reason the Nexplanon doesn't work well with your body. I have a friend who fell pregnant on the pill twice even though she never missed it.

No kind of birth control is 100% safe, not even tubal ligation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->