Help! Bfp with cramping and bleeding 2 weeks before period

AmandaL95

Reaction score
20190318_144428.jpg uScreenshot_20190318-094929_Glow.jpg Hi, my period isn't due for 2 more weeks and yesterday which was cycle day 15 I started cramping with light spotting. Today cycle day 16 I am still cramping and bleeding. I'm having to wear a pad. The flow has remained consistent varying between light pink to red. It also has cervical mucus from time to time. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 months. My periods have been very regular my whole life and on average are between 29 to 30 days in length. I've never been one to have cramping or spotting between cycles so this alarmed me. My friend asked me if I could be pregnant and I didn't think I could be because it's early. The curiosity got the best of me so I took 4 pregnancy test. Three cheapies and one First Response early response test. To my surprise they all came back positive. My question is are these accurate due to it being so early? I've also never been on birth control.

I would say those are very clear BFPs! The cheaper tests do not usually appear as quicky, and based on the darkness of your FRER, I would say they are between 10-12 DPO. I would definitely recommend calling your OB to try and get in for a blood test to confirm, but I think you have a real :bfp: there! Congrats!! <3

Those are BFPs I wud book in with ure doctor to see where you are. I've never gotten a BFP 2 weeks early I think u may of conceived last cycle. I know u had a period but some womon bleed during pregnancy.

Hi, I'm on the same day in my cycle as you and I got a very faint positive this afternoon. It's so confusing isn't it. Good luck mama x

Thank you everyone for the kind words and advice! I can't see my doctor until Monday. But I'm afraid I might be miscarrying or something. Still cramping and bleeding. Medium constant flow. No clots but a small amount of tissue. Dark to bright red in color with cm. Took another cheapie test this morning and it's wayy fainter than yesterday's. I can barely see it. Looks like this isn't the month :(

Oh no I'm so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->