help boost male fertility?

sweetbliss89

Reaction score
What all is suggested to help with DH sperm count or just helping the men be more fertile in general? Any vitamins or anything of some sort?

My husband is taking Fenugreek, to boost libido. Also you could look into Fertilaid for Men if you are trying to increase count.

Fertiliaid is good from what I hear. DH's urologist told him to take L-Caratine 3Xs daily to perk the boys up (we a post vasectomy reversal) and a good solid multi with Folic Acid.

As pp said l-carnitine is good to take. It helps with sperm morphology and vitality.

I actually work at a vitamin store. Before trying anything that's too expensive I would try zinc and folic acid. Zinc is going to increase the number of sperm he produces and boost libido and folic acid is going to help those sperm form correctly. I currently have my hubby on 50mg of zinc and 800mcg of folic acid. You can pick both up at any vitamin store for around $10 for the two for a 3 month supply. AND any folic acid left over you can use when you catch that eggy. Only downfall is that supplements can take a little time to work and the zinc for this purpose takes around 60 days to start working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->