HELP! Can a first response evap line be pink??

Carlie1987

Reaction score
I took a first response test two days ago and its was :bfn: i then checked in the draw that i put it in tonight to throw it away and i saw a second line..... See i know it wasnt pink for at least an hour after! Becausebi kept checking! Im so confused can an evap line be pink?? Or are they always grey???

I'm really not sure, but I'd love to see a pic so I can obsess with you!!!

I don't know! Haven't has that prob. I usually send pic from my phone to my email and it asks how big to send, I say medium. Then upload from my computer

This is the test hun!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 88
I don't know! Haven't has that prob. I usually send pic from my phone to my email and it asks how big to send, I say medium. Then upload from my computer

Managed to sort it lol what dya think? Xx

I have heard of pretty nasty pink evaps, but my vote would be to retest in the morning!

That's the same thing that happened to me with first response and dollar store test. Ummm, I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant starting from that test that took a couple hours to form the second line. Also, evaps normally don't show color.

I have a couple threads based on my test showing second lines a long time after allotted time frame.

To me, I'm guessing it was because my Levels of Hcg were low. It took a few days later for the second line to appear in the correct window.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but, that looks like a BFP to me!!!! :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Agreed, it definitely looks a bit strong to be an evap. But do retest and let us know the results. :D

Ekk oh im so impatient i just done this poind shop teat and could have sworn it was a feint line SO! I took this pic n turnt it neg n this is what i got...... Now tell me im not seeing things but i swear i can c a line.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 50
5 years ago I took at test on a tuesday and 3 minutes went by and it was a BFN, threw it in the garbage and went on my way. That sunday I started cleaning my room up and I accidentally knocked over my garbage can. I feel like someone wanted me to look at that test because it came flying out. Sure enough it had a line on it like yours. I went to the store to re-test, BFP!!!!

Good luck, re-test in a day or two

Re tested today ( NOT frer) and :bfn: although :af: hasnt shown today as she should so we shall see x

I have a FRER that I also took two days ago (At 11dpo) and there is no second line on mine at all. I know that doesn't give you a definite answer but it's definitely a good sign for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->