Help! Cd39 and 40 bfps, 41 and 42 bfps and faint lines

Lilcowgirl14

Reaction score
Ok so I want to see what you all think. I am 25, my hub and I have been ttc for 14 months. November 5th would have be the first day of my last period, I'm on a 28 day cycle, I spotted (no flow) November 30, dec 1 & 2, but af Did NOT come on dec 3rd or after, so I assumed implantation. I saw my first bfps (somewhat dark) instantly on several tests on cd39 and 40, so I scheduled a dr appt for cd 43 and I had started seeing fainter lines, and bfns before the dr apt. Dr appt showed bfn on urine test. Did not do a blood test, told me to come back if I miss my period in two weeks :( . I have had sypmtoms, morning sickness off and on, back pain, cramping, nipples look different, get hot and exhausted, and gassy. Last night (day I went to dr) I saw a little bit of blood (tiny tiny amount) in some clear discharge a couple of times after I wipes, but nothing else. Now I'm just worried I had a miscarriage. Could really use some words of encouragement and honesty! Thanks so much!!

Hon, it sounds like you had a chemical pregnancy. I have had a couple myself. :hugs:

I'm really sorry I've had two chemical pregnancies this year and two losses at 12 weeks before my youngest, its so very hard to see those disappearing lines that made you so happy. I hope you have success and a bfp very soon xxxx

Oasis, nice chart. When are you testing?

Thank you just answered you on the other thread:) xx

Thanks oasis, it does stink but I know it's all in Gods timing, just hard to remember that when I get so wrapped up in the negative stuff!

Another question for you all... Once you had the chemical pregnancy , how long before the symptoms go away? It's been a few days and I am still having a few. Just wondering! Thanks!

My symptoms were gone by the time I started bleeding but its different for everyone, with my 12 week losses I had symptoms for quite a while after I lost the babies:( we aren't going to say never but I can't take the disappointment month after month, what will be will be! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->