Help!! Chart!!!

zoey1990

Reaction score
I've already posted once but no one reply's :sad2:
I'm not due my period until the 25th but i started bleeding 3 days ago. Only light. I started charting for the first time on the day of the bleeding. Look!
I Don't understand charts. Please help me. Why has my temp gone higher???
Could this be implantation bleeding? Ovulation bleeding or just period early??
Please don't r&r!
Chart is attached to my signature

Temperatures during AF are often very erratic and can vary a lot, that is why I don't bother temping during AF myself.

If it was implantation bleeding you would get a pos HPT by now if you tested.

Even though I can't really offer any help I didn't want to R&R. I don't know if charting for 3 or 4 days will give you an accurate reading though. Maybe wait a few days and then test?

I don't know what to think anymore :sad2: My body is annoying me :lol: I am still spotting now so i can't take a pregnancy test can i?? Thank you so much for replying x x x

I would probably think that it's either really drawn out IB, or maybe AF was a bitch and showed up really early? Never hurts to test just to put your mind at ease, though.

It is really hard to tell with only 4 temps... unfortunately, you have to wait it out, I know it is hard and sucks but that is all you can really do.

Temps during AF can be crazy. They should even out after AF has ended. Are you temping at the same time each morning immediately when you wake up, before getting up or even speaking? That can also effect your temperature greatly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->