HELP! Clump of tissue but no blood???

RZ0502

Reaction score
I believe that I am 6DPO, been having some of the same early symptoms everyone seems to get. I've never ever experienced any of these and I wasn't actually TTC. Call it intuition, but I just had a strange feeling I am pregnant. Anyway, the reason for this post is that I'm on my 6th day past ovulation and I'm on the lookout for implantation bleeding. My period is not due for another 9 days and my cycle is very predictable. I went pee a few minutes ago and when I got up, I noticed what I thought was a spot of blood in the water. I had no blood on the toilet paper when I wiped though, and as I looked at it I realized it wasn't dispersing into the water like a drop of blood should. So, something told me to take a piece of toilet paper and fish it out of the water. When I did, I realized it wasn't blood but a small clump of pink tissue, similar to a very thin shaving of raw chicken breast. I decided to check and see if I had any signs of blood or additional tissue still inside of me...and I found nothing but the same white clumpy lotion-like CM i've been having. It's like this piece of tissue just came out of no where. I thought maybe it had something to do with implantation, but I've been searching and can't find anything like it. I have no cramping and no bleeding, so I'm hoping that it's not a sign of miscarriage? If anyone knows what this could be PLEASE tell me!

Hi there! I know its been quite sometime since you posted this question but I am very curious to know what became of your situation after this?
Did AF show up, did you poas with a BFP!? Every any spotting ?

I once had a similar clump of tissue come out when I was using the nuva ring. Don't know what it was but it freaked me out. I figured the Nuva ring ruined me :( never ever had a BFP, it's been 4 year :(

I had something like this once and was totally freaked out, until I realized it was just a rolled-up bit of toilet paper lint glued into a fleshy clump by CM.

Bit of TMI for you, and I feel ridiculous even admitting it, but thought it might be helpful in case anyone is as much of a panicker as I am. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->