HELP completely confused.

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
I came off my BCP recently and we are no where TTC #2.

I had a withdrawal bleed and I a mattress now on CD 17. I have PCOS and with my first baby I had clomid as my Cycles for longer the longer I was off the pill. So this time, we decided to try straight away as last time, I had 2 regular cycles before my hormones went haywire!

So today is CD 17 and i don't know if I ovulated. I had signs I know coming off BCP and having PCOS. Makes things More difficult to predict! Anyway, I've got every pregnancy symptom under the sun. Pains like I'm going to come on, tiredness, aching lower tummy, sensitive to smell, constipation. Loads of things.

Is it possible due to coming off the. BOC I could have ovulated pretty much at the beginning of my cycle and actually be pregnant? Must add I haven't had any nausea yet but I had no monirng sicknes with my son so could be ok for me.

I know CD 17 is early to test but as I was on BCP I was wondering if I might have ovulated before maybe CD12. I dunno.

After last time I so wanna know if I'm pregnant but I remember what the disappointment of a negative test felt like :-(

I know CD 17 is early to test but as I was on BCP I was wondering if I might have ovulated before maybe CD12. I dunno.

After last time I so wanna know if I'm pregnant but I remember what the disappointment of a negative test felt like :-(

theres nothing set in stone for when you O. You can ovulate any time.

Maybe I should do a test in the morning then just in case. I just feel after last experience that i can't be pregnant this early but I do seem it have symptoms...the achy belly like im going to come on is completely new to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->