Help! Confused...

Pielette

Mum to little men
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm a little bit confused at the moment. I'm using a CBFM monitor and I'm on CD15. I have a cycle between 28 and 30 days.

I'm using my monitor for the first time this cycle and since Friday it has given a 'high' reading; I haven't had any peaks yet. But my chart on FF thinks that I ovulated on Saturday which was CD12.

Is it possible for the monitor to be wrong and to have missed ovulation? Or is it possible that my chart is wrong somehow? The other thing is that I didn't seem to have any watery or egg white CM before Saturday, which is confusing me.

Any help would be appreciated!

The link to my chart;

My Ovulation Chart

The link to your chart doesn't work. Go to sharing then home page set up. the link should be at the top of that page. x

The first month of using CBFM its "getting to know you" I had 10 days of highs and no peaks first month. This is very usual and by the 2nd month it will be more accurate with less highs and 1 or 2 peaks. It remembers your previous cycles so if you ovualte later on than average it would start asking for sticks later so to save sticks etc c

Thanks Ebony I've just changed it.
I did think that about the monitor, I just find it odd cos I (in my memory) have never ovulated early and I'm usually around the 14 day mark.
I guess it makes me realise I need to be on the alert for ovulation earlier than I expect!

i think it looks like you o'd on day 12 too hun... i'm still trying to get used to opk's compared to ff.. it's all so complicated! :flower:

Thanks Nai! That's the other thing as well, I've been doing OPKs sporadically and didn't do any on cd12! How irritating. Having said that, the good thing is that we :sex: the day before and the day after, so fingers crossed we covered it!

no worries hun, sounds like you're covered! :happydance: i'd still go every other day for the next few days just incase it's wrong - maybe you've just actually got a temperature lol but i think you're all set!! :dust:

Definitely still going to keep going for a few days, just in case! It's all so complicated!

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I'm now a little confused about what's going on with my chart post ovulation.
I'm still a little dubious that I ovulated on cd11 like it says I did, and I thought that after ovulation the temps were supposed to go up - I'm still getting dips in my temps so I'm wondering if maybe it was mistaken about my early ovulation date. How can it decide based on one dip that I ovulated when there are other dips later on?
Sorry for all the questions, this stuff is just confusing me and I'd love some advice.

My Ovulation Chart

its ok for one or two to meet the coverline.. can even indicate implantation sometimes. I think your chart looks ok hun :flower:

Thanks Nai - seem to be saying that a lot lately lol!

I agree. Looks like you could have just had an implantation dip. x

lol no worries hun! I know charting is quite confusing at first! I've been doing it 6 months now so pretty used to it :rofl: hopefully this will be your first, and last, cycle temping!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->