help confused

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kelz86, Jun 4, 2011.

1. kelz86

kelz86 mum of 1 and 1 on way

so my cycles recently all over the place went from 30 to 36day ones to not seein af for 2 and a half months so docs say ive got pcos im goin by a 36daycyle so wud be due af nxt friday sat still been doin opks never had a positive before till today ?? test line slightly darker then control line oh sees it too is it a positive ? had a pelvic examanation scan thursday they said ovarys enlarged she measured lots and took lots pic but she said there was one healthy size folical on the right side am i ovulatin ?

2. dachsundmom

dachsundmom Mommy To A Needy Husband

Sounds like it to me!

3. kelz86

wohoooo lol ty

4. MrsStutler

MrsStutler Mom of 3!

I'd say it is time to get to dancin! Since you have irregular cycles it is hard to pinpoint, I'm in the same boat, but a positive opk and a scan like that...:thumbup:

5. kelz86

over excited lol ive just been worrying im no ovulateing as neva had a positive opk and docs said they would do any thing till theyve seen scan pics so been thinking grt im guna be ttc even longer so seein this opk im jumpin for joy that maybe im still workin just slowly lol

6. kelz86

did another opk today alot lighter then yesterday so can i now say im 1dpo ?

7. kelz86

i know it may sound a silly question to sum but ive neva had a +opk so im unsure it certainly feels like u get ignored on here sum times