HELP - could I be pregnant??

Asdfghjkljade

Reaction score
Hi all!

I was wondering if I could be pregnant. My last AF was 22/7, and lasted the usual 5 days. My cycles are 30 days, and I had intercourse on 7th August, which was the date I'm ovulating :D I'm currently 5-6DPO, and I'm experiencing some weird twinges/twitches in my left lower abdomen. I was wondering if this could be a sign that I've actually conceived, and was wondering if anyone else has had this? I'm really impatient and can't wait to test! When's the earliest I'd be able to test and get a true result?

Thank you :D baby dust to you all x

Hi Jade,
Some shop bought tests claim to be reliable 3 days before your period is due, so maybe 19th or 18th at a push.
You could buy some cheapies off ebay and then test every day ;) xx

Hi Jade,
Some shop bought tests claim to be reliable 3 days before your period is due, so maybe 19th or 18th at a push.
You could buy some cheapies off ebay and then test every day ;) xx

Ah thanks Jen, that's really good to know! Do you think it's possible I could be pregnant?! And are the eBay bought tests reliable? Xx

I would not test until your af is due. It really is not that accurate before hand and can save u loads of disapointment and stress. Hope it's good news for you though!

Tryn4 is right, its best to wait :) i used the cheapies and gota positive the day before AFwhen i was pregnant with my little one. I did 3 at once and all showed v light but positive confirmed later with a clear blue! Its really easy to confuse AF signs.with early preg signs so.its difficult to say, i know it's not the answer you want but waiting til AF will get you the most accurate result! Xx good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->